Hacking USB Loader GX & Guitar Hero 5 - Weird Issue

w_n_s

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can get this working by installing Hermes cIOS 222 as IOS 38 merged with IOS 37 .

However, and this is the weird thing. It works everytime using U-Loader (run from HBC) with cIOS 222 - no issues. With USB Loader GX, everytime the Wii is powered on and off, I can't get it to run again, unless I change the cIOS it uses, attempt to run it, let it crash, reboot, change it back to cIOS 222, then when I run it, it works perfectly. If I power off the Wii, I have to run through that whole cycle to get it working again.

I have USB Loader GX running autobooting from pre-loader.

Scratching my head a bit.

nagnose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
same as xflak40, but i have my global setting as 222 and all guitar hero or rockband games to 223. works everytime

w_n_s

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok. I checked this again, and it seems, if I reboot or power off, I can never get it loaded again unless I do the following :

Change IOS and let it crash. Then change IOS back to 222

or

Boot Wii - Hold Reset - Load into Pre-Loader - Power Off, Power on and Load into USB Loader GX .

I'm gonna give up on USB Loader GX though as I downloaded r953 of coverfloader which allows me to change cIOS 222 / 223 in the game settings now and everything works flawlessly, so i'm happy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    This was one of the craziest movies I've seen about our food industry, lots of stuff I didn't know. A must see. https://youtu.be/OqzjC-ENrl8?si=GYxmdY5nShzGniVi
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Oh, that dude?
    I stopped believing or caring about that dude when I found out about some of the more questionable nonsense he did in his life.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Like what? I didn't know or hear.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You mean like every famous person that ever existed
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I get so tired of hearing oh I liked him until...
    I just know dude was a chronic alcoholic and such.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been to his chicken restaurant he started in his 2nd movie, Holy Chicken, was pretty good. It is only 15-20 miles from me in Ohio. It only lasted 1 yr or so then closed tho.
    There are very few people I just have just an immense dislike of and he's one of those very few people, the only other example is Gene Simmons. My musician uncle on my mother's side of the family actually met Gene once during some event and said he was the most unpleasant person to be around.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I met myself once turns out that guy is a giant piece of shit that doesn't deserve any of my respect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn alcoholics! (Sshhh- Opens another beer)
    Agreed, Ken
    I can't say I've ever tried even a sip of beer tbh-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You met yourself also and is a giant piece of shit?
    +1
    Then again, I don't think I'd really enjoy it //shrug
    I'm sure it's an acquired taste :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Poor lad can never enjoy the amazing taste of four loko
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Root beer is a gateway drink, don't ever try it either.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, don't you love how smooth MD20 is
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mad dog 20 20? Oh yea fixed the typo. I haven't seen that or had forever. Do they still make it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I think it's why I'm alive
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What happens if when playing Paper Mario, you start a fire in-game?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Paper Mario is a drug dealer and he is all about the paper yo lol
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Paper Mario is a drug dealer and he is all about the paper yo lol +1