Hacking USB Loader GX & Guitar Hero 5 - Weird Issue

w_n_s

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can get this working by installing Hermes cIOS 222 as IOS 38 merged with IOS 37 .

However, and this is the weird thing. It works everytime using U-Loader (run from HBC) with cIOS 222 - no issues. With USB Loader GX, everytime the Wii is powered on and off, I can't get it to run again, unless I change the cIOS it uses, attempt to run it, let it crash, reboot, change it back to cIOS 222, then when I run it, it works perfectly. If I power off the Wii, I have to run through that whole cycle to get it working again.

I have USB Loader GX running autobooting from pre-loader.

Scratching my head a bit.

nagnose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
same as xflak40, but i have my global setting as 222 and all guitar hero or rockband games to 223. works everytime

w_n_s

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok. I checked this again, and it seems, if I reboot or power off, I can never get it loaded again unless I do the following :

Change IOS and let it crash. Then change IOS back to 222

or

Boot Wii - Hold Reset - Load into Pre-Loader - Power Off, Power on and Load into USB Loader GX .

I'm gonna give up on USB Loader GX though as I downloaded r953 of coverfloader which allows me to change cIOS 222 / 223 in the game settings now and everything works flawlessly, so i'm happy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc