Hacking USB Loader GX Crashes when putting Cover Art

rodchan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So searching this forum with no luck, here is the situation

I have upgraded my wii using Waninkoko's 4.2U firmware updater and installed the updated version of USB Loader GX (updated it through the app).

Now when I download the Covers from wiitdb.com using the 1 feature on the app, it will download the files, but then when I hover my cursor it will do a code dump

Found that when no covers are present, it works fine and boots up. Call me a perfectionist but I would really like to have the covers on my games.

Any ideas? I have updated my cIOS and what not and still nothing.

Thanks for the help!

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rodchan said:
So searching this forum with no luck, here is the situation

I have upgraded my wii using Waninkoko's 4.2U firmware updater and installed the updated version of USB Loader GX (updated it through the app).

Now when I download the Covers from wiitdb.com using the 1 feature on the app, it will download the files, but then when I hover my cursor it will do a code dump

Found that when no covers are present, it works fine and boots up. Call me a perfectionist but I would really like to have the covers on my games.

Any ideas? I have updated my cIOS and what not and still nothing.

Thanks for the help!

One or more of your covers are corrupted. Look in these dirs and find and delete them, usually they are kb.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool