Hacking USB Loader doesn't recognize my new remote

  • Thread starter Thread starter outofin
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,447
  • Replies Replies 1

outofin

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
XP
11
Country
United States
I have the USB Loader, and I had only one remote control. Everything worked. Now I bought a new remote control and would like use it as the primary (number 1) controller. I can easily set it up in Wii. However in the Configurable USB Loader's main menu, it won't work. Only the old controller works.

Is there any option I need to change? Does the old remote get registered somehow in the loader? Do I need to re-install something?

Thanks!
 
I don't think you are running the latest version.

The Configurable USB Loader team has stopped development, but someone else picked it up and is calling it "CFG-USB MOD".

Download the latest version here.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted