Hacking USB LOADER COVER IMAGES

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dck said:
djtaz said:
The WBFS tool linked from the site only downloads the images as required so it doesnt really need a checksum though i understand what your on about.
Quite a lot of people just tick the select all and download that anyway so i have limited the downloads because of that.

Actually, everybody downloads all images already as the region list uses the full size images. You may notice that by the long time required for the lists to load. So if quite a lot of people just select everything, then all the images are loaded twice per visit.

I can resize the existing images for you as thumb-nails.

I think the list where you select the game covers shouldn't have the images displayed at all, just the game name and ID. Then when you click the link you can get the imge if you want to. Would that work to save bandwifth?

MrFaust

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FenrirWolf said:
I think the list where you select the game covers shouldn't have the images displayed at all, just the game name and ID. Then when you click the link you can get the imge if you want to. Would that work to save bandwifth?

I would agree with this.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
MrFaust said:
For our EU PAL friends, you might want to wait a little bit before downloading the full zip of PAL images. There are TONS of wrong region covers in that section. I am in the process of changing them out for the correct covers. If displaying the wrong region covers (with the wrong game rating system) isn't a worry for you, then no need to wait. I can't tell you how fast this process with go since I can only do this in my spare time, but I am on the case, as it were
smile.gif

I'm not too sure we have anyone from regions that have other gameids such as Canada, Korea, Australia, Italy, Germany and any other. It would be nice to get some verification of gameid's per region since we have duplicates in the PAL and NTSC-U collections. I know that the AU covers are slightly different since they have their own game rating system on the covers.
AU are still in the PAL region but have different codes i believe - i was going to do regional, but then the auto downloaders wont find them so i just left them to the 3 regions i have - though i think Korea may be different again, but id need examples.
If we get all of the correct codes for specific regional games and if they prove to be different , i could filter some games by region as well, but we need the correct ID's for them regions.

QUOTE(SpaceJump @ Apr 15 2009, 04:02 AM) Any plans for adding 16x9 covers for the 16x9 USB Loaders?
If enough people ask we can do this as well, but there would have to be a demand for it.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
MrFaust said:
FenrirWolf said:

I would agree with this.

Done - and added download or view icons

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
giantpune said:
MrFaust said:
what have I missed? and tracking down FULL covers is alot harder than front covers.

Almost every game, HiRes Front& Back, with Disk images

http://www.teambadattitude.co.uk/art/wii/0001.htm

BAM!!

You just need to learn to use that google button on your internet machine.

Almost every game ??? WTF ?

Theres 1200 game image on http://www.theotherzone.com/wii/ and its still adding to it on a daily basis
They also have the correct names for the images and are in PNG format ready to go onto your SD card , and if one is missing theres an option to request the cover and i dare u to time how long it takes for someone to get you a cover that isnt there
tongue.gif

Also the WBFS Manager 2.2 Pc application auto downloads the images as you transfer the ISO to you External Harddrive from that site

xem1x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RMCE01.png

Anyone agree on replacing RMCE01? The current one is a squished boxart from the retail packaging.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah work away and change it - that one looks better anyway.

*edit* looks like you may get a few complaints if you change it so might be best to just let it be , though i prefer that one - maybe put it up and RMCE00 with the same name ?

xem1x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea, I wont change anything. But I thought I would share.

Looking into a non squished version of official Mario Kart Wii for NTSC.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kujrv1 said:
I'm searching for

PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2009
R2WXA4
PAL-NTSC

Both are now on the site - you can request them using the request option on the site and someone will make them up once the request is seen.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Are there covers for the several GH3 customs like GH3:GH1 and GH3:RB and so on? Can't find them on the site, though I think I saw them there once.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • light27 @ light27:
    call sps
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Hey mine helps me in the shower lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    We went to a place in a mall where they let you play with some consoles for like an hour
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I choose the nintendo switch and I played smash ultimate and Mario wonder
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    It was fun
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Also i'm back at my house
    Smash bros sounds like gay incest lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And Mario Wonder sounds like a Mario with old timers disease walking the streets lost.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Shove a gerbil through a tube
    +2
    Warp pipe Ken lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ring actually helped and I didn't have to cuss out the guy in arabic
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They help you delete some incriminating videos?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No you asked for proof that your wife was finally leaving
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh I had her chipped, I always know where she is.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I found where it was
    +1
    If I could halucinAte this is what I imagine it would look like?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Featuring Taylor swift
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, pubg should've never blown up
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut do you mean? Pubg is alright, I play it with a few buddies online.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the game itself is ok, but it's influence is the problem
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Call of duty is a good Fortnite skin
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    call of duty and fortnite, ex-fucking-actly
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    without pubg popping off, fortnite wouldn't add battle royale, and call of duty wouldn't go even shittier than it did before because of blackout, warzone and dmz
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: without pubg popping off, fortnite wouldn't add battle royale, and call of duty wouldn't go even...