Hacking USB Loader and wad files

blood_bath_beyon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible? Say I had a backup of megaman 9, Is it possible for a future release to boot up the wad files? Or rather is it impossible to do.

No I'm not asking for an update only to be reamed. I just want to know if the possibility is there.

Dinoguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the wiiware game? Yes it was possible a long time ago and still is. only u can't have a un hackerd 4.0 wii you need a already hacked wii to install the wad file,using a app called wadmanager that can be found at any wii hacking site. like wiibrew.org.

Stang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dinoguy said:
the wiiware game? Yes it was possible a long time ago and still is. only u can't have a un hackerd 4.0 wii you need a already hacked wii to install the wad file,using a app called wadmanager that can be found at any wii hacking site. like wiibrew.org.

Um....judging by the title......I am guessing he meant possible with USB loader. Yay for reading comprehension!

@TC

I highly doubt that it will ever be possible. But what the hell do I know :/

penetr8or

Trophies
XP
Country
Well I agree it would be nice to have wiiware and vc games installed and still be able to easily find what you want to play from the system/sd menu.
I have 12 full pages on the sd menu as of now, and still got alot of wii point cards from that clearance sale 7 months ago..

I just found myself spending 2 hours searching for Super Mario 64 last night.. Once I found it I was too tired to play.
If we could launch them from something similar to USB Loader (or from USB Loader with several groups of games to choose from at start) something like that wouldn't happen to anyone else

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: