Hacking usb hub possible

REALDEAL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
right got usb hdd in port 0 and mic in port 1 .........can the wii handle a usb hub now so i can get another mic for the kids...............and if yes any suitable hubs that i need

guinness

Trophies
XP
Country
Rock band uses a hub for the instruments, so I guess the answer is yes. I would imagine any hub would do, I remember using one from the £1 shop on my Wii a while back, but can't remember what was plugged into it other than my hdd.

smuddge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i blew 2 wii power supplies with a usb powered harddrive so i would imagine too much draw can cause issues with the wii. thought it was the enclosure so i tried another one which is why i blew 2 power supplies. i know i would only buy powered if i was to use one!

Nintendo_Chick

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
smuddge said:
i blew 2 wii power supplies with a usb powered harddrive so i would imagine too much draw can cause issues with the wii. thought it was the enclosure so i tried another one which is why i blew 2 power supplies. i know i would only buy powered if i was to use one!

Only so much power can be sent through usb, it can't draw "too much." A device doesn't try to draw more power, it just limits how much it will take. The worst that could happen is the usb device would not work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: