USAHotStuff and fake tracking info?

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by jastolze, Aug 22, 2015.

?

Is USA Hot Stuff Reliable?

Poll closed Sep 1, 2015.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
  1. jastolze
    OP

jastolze GBAtemp Fan

May 2, 2012
    United States
    Okay so I ordered an EZFlash IV from usahotstuff on August 11th and it took them a week to process the order and apparently ship it out on the 18th.

As of now, this is where I'm at with the order being shipped...

[​IMG]

Anyways what I'm trying to get at is that everytime I look at the tracking info, it's been saying the exact same thing for the last four days, and that's En route to DHL eCommerce Distribution center.

I'm not sure what that even means but it updates itself every minute or so and am just curious if I was given false information. Has anyone ordered something from this site? Thanks!

2. DarkFlare69

DarkFlare69 GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 8, 2014
    United States
    Ohio
    Give them more time

3. chrisrlink

chrisrlink your friendly neighborhood serial killer

Aug 27, 2009
    United States
    Elm street
    I doubt it tracking is done at least 4 times (Departure, Transit, Arrival, Delivery) It also depends on if they DIDN'T scan it on relay points it also depends on the shipping option and the distance between you and them see multiple factors) not flassh cart related but my fiance sends me stuff from Vancouver all the time I live in VA it takes about 1-2 weeks ground to reach me I used to deal with RHS back when it sold flash carts and it took 3-4 days to get to me via USPS DHL idk

jastolze likes this.
  4. ravihpa

ravihpa GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 11, 2007
    India
    Why don't you try calling the local DHL number and see what they got to say about it :)

You don't have to tell them everything. Just tell them I have a package coming in and this is the consignment/tracking number and ask them what's its current status :)

jastolze likes this.