USA or fast CAN dealer?

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by m0nkeyf00t, May 1, 2010.

May 1, 2010

USA or fast CAN dealer? by m0nkeyf00t at 8:04 AM (827 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. m0nkeyf00t
    OP

Newcomer m0nkeyf00t Newbie

United States
    Im looking for for a US or a CAN dealer that can get me an acekard2 shipped for under 20 bucks the shoptemp is hong kong and dealextremes, where i got my first one, is not selling them anymore so any suggestions?? its for a frined and i dont wanna make him wait 3-5 weeks for delivery.....

2. Potticus

Member Potticus GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Not sure if they sell exactly what you want.
    realhotstuff.com
    got me my card from NJ to OK in 3 days.
    Should be about the same or less for you.

($18 for a normal acekard2, with free shipping)
    but its $1.20 extra for shipping insurance which I recommend you add
    so $19.20 meets your requirements, enjoy.

3. twiztidsinz

Member twiztidsinz Taiju Yamada Fan

United States
    DealExtreme is from Hong Kong... so if you were thinking of buying from them, why not buy from Shoptemp?

I ordered mine from GameKool (HK) and it got here in a week.
    Conversely, I ordered my R4 (real one) a few years back from Divineo.com (Canada) and it took over a month.
    When I ordered my R4, I chose Divineo.com because it was a reputable place and located in North America. They charged me considerably more than recommended places from China... but I said 'Fine. It's worth it because it's a reputable place and will get here quickly...'

IIRC, ShopTemp still has a $5 off coupon code you can use to get an AceKard 2i for 11.50, and includes free shipping.
    GoodGREAT price, relatively fast (from what I hear) shipping, and a reputable shop affiliated with GBAtemp... you can't beat that.

4. shypanda

Newcomer shypanda Member

United States
    I know you said acekard 2 but acekard 2i is better and only like a dollar or so more with dsi capabilities.

you can get it here http://www.simplymods.com/products/Acekard-2i.html for 16.50 from San Jose, CA
    haven't personally bought there myself but I found the link on the boards here of others suggesting it so I'm guess its good.

also from http://www.leetmod.com/acekard-2i-cartridg...e-ds-p-169.html for 16.99 from somewhere in the states... not sure where.. just know its somewhere here lol.

Haven't ordered from either just heard of positive reviews from other people. I get all mine from HK for like 13$ lol.

5. Rinnon

Newcomer Rinnon Newbie

Canada
    I've bought from deal extreme. They are in Hong Kong, and while the product itself was as advertised, it took a few weeks to arrive. Yes, a few WEEKS. In one case, it took over a month. If you want quick, don't buy Deal Extreme.

I recently bought from http://www.mygamingmart.com/

It's a Canadian company, so the shipping is pretty quick. It arrived within the week. It's about 30 bucks though, not 20 like you were looking for. But I'd recommend them.

PS: I agree with the "Buy Acekard 2i" statement. With all the hassle happening with the "Bad Batch" of Acekard 2.1s recently (That I myself got caught up in) I regret not buying a 2i myself. So yeah, pay the little extra, get a 2i.

6. kthnxshwn

Banned kthnxshwn Banned

United States
    RealHotStuff is located in New Jersey. I know you said under 20, but this is only pushing for envelope by 2 bucks, which is the price of a cheap school lunch. And it comes with free shipping, so it's probably less than if you found one for 20, plus the whoever much shipping is.

http://www.realhotstuff.com/acekard-free-shipping-p-321.html