Kenshin Br

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I patched the US Resident Evil UC with Trucha to run on my japanese Wii. It goes well for few minutes; but after the console shown a screen in english about an error on the disc (the Wii could not read the disc).

O.k. I tried another method: I burned another DVD with the US game itself. And after I burned a DVD with the freeloader for Wii (japanese version of it).

So I put the freeloader on the Wii and after the REUC DVD (without patch).

Well, this DVD of REUC worked well, but in black and white.

Then I putted the first RE DVD (with de patch) to run on my japanese Wii; after few minutes I saw the error again. After this I ejected this DVD and putted the second RE DVD (without the pacth) and now it is running well and in english.

So... WT..!? I don´t know what is happening.

Why my patched RE DVD did not run well?

Why my normal RE DVD worked in black and white after the Freealoder? And why it is running normaly now (and in english without the patch)?

I dont know if someone coul help me, but...

Well, this method works, but is very complicated.
rolleyes.gif
I would like to play only with the freeloader.
grog.gif

Thanks.
yaynds.gif

EDIT:

The normal version (without patch) is showing the same error now... -__-' I putted patched DVD e then putted the normal, and it´s working from the same checkpont where I stopped (until now). But it is bad because I just can´t play REUC (in english) normally on my japanese Wii.
hate2.gif

Kenshin Br

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
For the black and white problem, I think that I found the solution... Well, it was a friend of mine that downloaded the game and I asked him about wich region the RE was; He said that the game was from Europe (PAL).

Well... When I play without the Freloader, the game (without pacth) works with colors, but in japanese, of course. When I use it with the Freeloader, the game works in english but in black and white.

That the reason why... PAL games + Freeloader = black and white screen!
sleep.gif
'

stuffed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Maybe you should try using generic patcher and patch the game to english... and then play without freeloader..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    That Dell data breach is worse than people probably realize....
    When I worked for Dell we had access to data about military contracts and addresses for high ranking people.
    I personally handled a call from the second highest person at Raytheon. That call bothered me a lot... The guy was nice and smart what bothered me was the way management basically just blew him off instead of going the extra mile to help him.
    In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really the issue could have been solved for like 450 bucks lol
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    sometimes I wonder why anyone would ever buy mega man x legacy collection 2
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all in chronological order, which makes legacy collection 2 worthless
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i want to start singing pirate metal songs and sea shanties if i play sea of thieves
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    find a pirate metal playlist
    +2
    and sing along
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nevermind i just learned swearing is against the rules in sea of thieves

i was about to start singing the song i last put in "what song are you currently listening to" yesterday
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but yeah ig so
    swearing not allowed in a pirate game? what has the world come to
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (here's the song for context)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just add -izle to the end of every curse word, you will be fine.
    +2
    i like alestorm
    +1
    @BigOnYa too many syllables
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    hi, welcome to the Temp!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Welcome to the Underground!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the booty boogie from (once again) the donkey kong country cartoon could also be a good song to sing while playing sea of thieves
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.
    +2
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG7fk_DUz5g +1