Gaming US Release Groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most european version have the english version (actually all of them xD) so to me it doesn't really matter who dumps what first

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
Americans are generally lazy and useless and don't go out of their way to help the scene like europeans do, despite their games being cheaper

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
iNFiNiTY said:
Americans are generally lazy and useless and don't go out of their way to help the scene like europeans do, despite their games being cheaper

Yep, that's it 100%. It can in no way, be attributed that money is scarce here, it's hard to get/keep a job, and games are expensive. But of course, it's just cause we're useless.

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
geminisama said:
iNFiNiTY said:

Yep, that's it 100%. It can in no way, be attributed that money is scarce here, it's hard to get/keep a job, and games are expensive. But of course, it's just cause we're useless.

There's a much bigger crisis in many Europian countries than in USA.

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Fabis94 said:
geminisama said:
iNFiNiTY said:

Didn't say there wasn't. Everyone is stuggling, and maybe it's 'cause of this global recession that release groups are having issues? But nah, us Americans are just useless.
tongue.gif

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I am finding this whole lack of US release groups a little troubling. For a start Phantasy Star Zero doesn't have a set EU release date as far as I'm aware, so if the US groups don't get hold of it I can't play for a while by the look of things. Harvest Moon Sunshine Islands doesn't have an EU release at all, so it's a US rom or no game at all for me. The EU Lego Rock Band isn't due til the end of the month.

Before anyone asks why I'm not dumping the US roms, check the flag. I'm English. Kinda difficult for me to get hold of US games. Especially in my current financial situation that makes owning a flash card pretty much essential to playing any games at all.

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
geminisama said:
Fabis94 said:
geminisama said:
iNFiNiTY said:

Didn't say there wasn't. Everyone is stuggling, and maybe it's 'cause of this global recession that release groups are having issues? But nah, us Americans are just useless.
tongue.gif

Yes, it is. Generally you download the most games and contribute the least, europeans mostly run the scene and do all the actual work while americans do fuck-all.

Theres never any 'factors at play' other than the fact about 5 people dump all the USA games total, and when it gets to a busy time surprise surprise they don't do them all.

Btw you are pretty stupid if you think Phantasy Star Zero isn't going to get dumped quickly. People are talking about shit like LEGO ROCK BAND. Would you want to buy and dump that game? no you wouldn't, and thats why its not done. its certainly not anybodies priority to be using their time and money to dump some of this absolute shit that comes to DS

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
I am finding this whole lack of US release groups a little troubling. For a start Phantasy Star Zero doesn't have a set EU release date as far as I'm aware, so if the US groups don't get hold of it I can't play for a while by the look of things. Harvest Moon Sunshine Islands doesn't have an EU release at all, so it's a US rom or no game at all for me. The EU Lego Rock Band isn't due til the end of the month.
http://www.game.co.uk/Games/Dsi-and-DS-Lit...-Zero/~r341599/

WOW YOU HAVE TO WAIT A LITTLE LONGER FOR YOUR FREE GAMES.

THIS IS AN ATROCITY.

I'LL ALERT THE ITO.

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm just gonna go ahead and close this topic since this kind of topic never seems to end well.
That, and for my own sake, I don't want anyone to say anything that will genuinely tick me off.
smile.gif

People have it so good these days. Just a few years ago if you didn't have money then you sucked it up and didn't play any games for a while.
Now people seem to have the luxury to not only complain when a game they plan to download for free isn't available the day of release, they also seem to be able to complain about the region of the release.

I can understand there may be valid concerns or semi-legitimate reasons, but a bit of patience goes a long way. Especially when you surely have better or more important things to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...