dumbledore42

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello
i have a switch with a cfw and 128GB SD Card. I want to upgrade to 400GB. How can i do that?
Just transfer files? I installed my games with .nsp. Do I have to install them again?

Philipp_94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello
i have a switch with a cfw and 128GB SD Card. I want to upgrade to 400GB. How can i do that?
Just transfer files? I installed my games with .nsp. Do I have to install them again?

Checkpoint all your saves and format your memory card reinstall your NSP files and CFW files again that's the easiest thing you can do...

I'll be honest with you so take it as constructive criticism. I came from a 400gb SD with 60 games installed and I went down to a 128gb with only 5 games installed. I basically downloaded all those games and I never played them. I ended up doing what you did and just decreased and just bought a 5TB HD and put my games there and just swap when I'm done. I'm only said this because 400gb micro SD is like $50 I own like 4 of them and a 2TB external is like $60. You're going to always feel like you never have space by having a big catalog vs actually gaming

The above method mentioned is going to take you the same time that's why I said just use the checkpoint/ nsp files if you still had them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (this is going to be horribly misinterpreted as me wanting to fuck DK or smth, isn't it?)