DaMummy

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
someone guide me through how to upgrade from my nintendo 3.2u to a modified 3.4u, w/o the autoupgrade feature nintendo has installed, and w/o the fakesign bug removed, im just tryin to run newer games like wii music and animal crossing, please dont feed me any iso editing features to remove upgrades from disc, and dont give me any gecko stuff, im using a modchip, and dont rely on backup launchers, links to files would be greatly appriciated and any helpful notes are welcome, and would i need to upgrade to 3.3 first before doing 3.4? i assume not. also should i install a cios while im doing this for future updates before hackmii comes out

nicksasa

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
DONT update just use geckoos to use games wich require higer firmware or install starfall with the no update patch

goober22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far, no one has produced a hacked/patched/cracked version of 3.4 to install that does not do all the "bad" stuff. Right now, it is the consensus to stay at 3.2 and install any IOS's needed via WAD Manager and disable system updates via chip setups or Starfall (or similar).

DaMummy

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i coulda sworn i saw a modified 3.4 update like 2 days after it came out, but i had no use of updating. and like i said i dont want gecko, and which IOS's does wiimusic and animal crossing use?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak past the light and kill that giant mosquito.