Hacking upgrading from 16GB sdcard to a 32GB micro-sdcard in a adaptor (o3ds+A9LH)

Bernhard

Psycho
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(I am also just about confused as h*ll about why the card won't truly boot, but it just stops and sits there, best of all, it doesn't even auto shut down, so... it is seeing the card.?
)

i thinks its looking for the .bin to boot ^^ i guess it searches something that can boot

pcs3rd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Linux? What?

azVWDXp_700b.jpg

Just copy and paste everything from the old card to the new one, making sure the new one is FAT32, done! No other issues!
ok... I see you have an opinion, but I rather canonical spy on me than freak'n Microsoft. besides, can you run win7/10 on 1GB of ram or a 16GB thumb drive efficiently. NOPE. do you have to usually pay for linux. NOPE. and I guarantee you that it is easier to recover from a broken distro than it is to recover windows. besides, on linux, you have control over YOUR os, not microsoft... or apple

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i thinks its looking for the .bin to boot ^^ i guess it searches something that can boot
but if it cannot find the boot bin, it is made so it automatically shuts down... so
btw my Grammarly autocorrect is going crazy right now. lol

pcs3rd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Assuming you are using Luma, try holding Select on booting to get the config menu to come up.
already tried:select,start,y, deleting home menu extdata, luma config file.
it is also kinda late for that now, already formating.

Last edited by pcs3rd,

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont remember the program inused. I normally use partition Magic, but this was just some free software i downloaded months ago.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6aie4t8lZ7k&pp=ygUuaSBhbSBub3QgZ2F5IGJ1dCAyMCBkb2xsYXJzIGlzIDIwIGRv... +1