Hacking Updating with SX OS???

Nincompoopdo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to update in OFW, now I am too lazy to reboot and RCM the Switch - so I update within SX OS. Haven't check if I am banned yet because I don't use the eShop anymore... makes no difference either way.

RealLatias

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to update in OFW, now I am too lazy to reboot and RCM the Switch - so I update within SX OS. Haven't check if I am banned yet because I don't use the eShop anymore... makes no difference either way.

Like i always say, It’s good being banned because you don’t have to worry about getting banned.

Nincompoopdo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like i always say, It’s good being banned because you don’t have to worry about getting banned.

That's true, I guess only people who play Fortnite should worried about getting banned. If you only play offline games on Switch, being banned has no consequences - you can still update your games and without the eShop means nothing since we already got nsp support.

Reactions: slaphappygamer

djorn2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didnt know you could load the backups in OFW, guess Ill try that later, thank you!

Did you try this? I’m on the same boat. I added a game and it’s prompting me to update. I wasn’t sure if I should update from the SX CFW. I’m interested to know if you were successful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Did you try this? I’m on the same boat. I added a game and it’s prompting me to update. I wasn’t sure if I should update from the SX CFW. I’m interested to know if you were successful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can't "load it" OFW but the Switch see you got the game installed, and if there is an update it want to update the game.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
There is no reason why you shouldn’t update your games in cfw Nintendo will not know the difference between the two. I update all my games in cfw also use nsp with the DevMenu sometimes.

Last edited by Reecey,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol