Hacking Updating wii

Hacksaw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am trying to put wiigators launcher on a wii for my friend but their wii is using 2.x firmware I tried to run the twilight hack and install the latest hbc but it just reset the wii. Is there any way I can update this wii to 3.x firmware without using a game or wifi?

Cooler89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hacksaw said:
I am trying to put wiigators launcher on a wii for my friend but their wii is using 2.x firmware I tried to run the twilight hack and install the latest hbc but it just reset the wii. Is there any way I can update this wii to 3.x firmware without using a game or wifi?

You would have to get a Mario kart or some game which will install 3.1 or higher firmware

zerof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the hbc not needed to run CIOS downgrader any more? Interesting..
glare.gif

Not to mention you would need wifi..

Hacksaw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
zerof said:
Yes, it's possible to do the impossible now..

QUOTE(zerof @ Nov 22 2008, 03:17 PM) Is the hbc not needed to run CIOS downgrader any more? Interesting..
glare.gif

Thanks your ooh so helpful posts helped me no end. a SIMPLE no would have been a enough or like the other poster mentioned "get mario kart" but no you couldn't resist crap posting could you?

zerof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hacksaw said:
zerof said:
Yes, it's possible to do the impossible now..

QUOTE(zerof @ Nov 22 2008, 03:17 PM) Is the hbc not needed to run CIOS downgrader any more? Interesting..
glare.gif

Thanks your ooh so helpful posts helped me no end. a SIMPLE no would have been a enough or like the other poster mentioned "get mario kart" but no you couldn't resist crap posting could you?

LoL

That second post was a reply to what his post said before the edit.

And you said "without using a game" in your OP so in what way shape or form was that helpful to you?

Hacksaw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Really? you do realise that that not quoting his posts makes it unclear to whom you are referring? His resonce wasnt helpful but at least it was a clear "no you cant do that dude" not trying to score points like you seem to like doing?

zerof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hacksaw said:
Really? you do realise that that not quoting his posts makes it unclear to whom you are referring? His resonce wasnt helpful but at least it was a clear "no you cant do that dude" not trying to score points like you seem to like doing?

Quote like this? Well, yes, I realized after he changed it, it screwed up my reply. So you didn't like my reply, so what.

zerof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I sort of have to since you keep referring to my posts/asking questions but I can be the bigger man.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-