Hacking Updating Vita 3.60 hack that was used in 2016 and haven't touched since.

gbadl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So I have a Vita with 3.60 that I hacked back in 2016 and then never used. I want to update the hack but leave it on 3.60, the current hack on it requires you to load the email app till it glitches into CFW (I can't remember what it was called). Which guide should I use to get everything setup from its current state to latest cold boot hack. Should I factory reset it or is a activated vita still required? If I reset I don't think I can reactivate it because it was banned if I am not mistaken.

It is going to be used for:

-Moonlight (PC Streaming, this will be primary use and I guess some servers will need to be blocked to prevent updates?)
-PSP games (I never got to the point of getting that setup because there was no hack for that until 2017)
-Vita Games (Preferably something that doesn't require installing VPK or atleast install over USB instead of having to copy then reuiring double the space to install.)
-SD2vita 5.0 that is in the mail but should be here soon for when to setup.
-Anything else that I may need hopefully there is a guide with everything on a couple of pages I can print.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have a Vita with 3.60 that I hacked back in 2016 and then never used. I want to update the hack but leave it on 3.60, the current hack on it requires you to load the email app till it glitches into CFW (I can't remember what it was called). Which guide should I use to get everything setup from its current state to latest cold boot hack. Should I factory reset it or is a activated vita still required? If I reset I don't think I can reactivate it because it was banned if I am not mistaken.

It is going to be used for:

-Moonlight (PC Streaming, this will be primary use and I guess some servers will need to be blocked to prevent updates?)
-PSP games (I never got to the point of getting that setup because there was no hack for that until 2017)
-Vita Games (Preferably something that doesn't require installing VPK or atleast install over USB instead of having to copy then reuiring double the space to install.)
-SD2vita 5.0 that is in the mail but should be here soon for when to setup.
-Anything else that I may need hopefully there is a guide with everything on a couple of pages I can print.
Just update your apps/plugins is all u need to do for plugins use autoplugin and apps homebrew browser

kittyflin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
install henkaku enso to make the hack permanent,from booting,you can also upgrade to enso 3.65,if you wish to go to 3.65 do it before installing enso on 3.60 or you would have to remove enso first before updating to henkaku enso 3.65,hope this makes sense,for psp games just install adrenaline 6.61

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: