Hacking updating to hbc 1.0.8

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i posted in the hbc 1.0.8 thread about this but i don't think anyone answered so i would like to know besides the emulators that already get updates does sega still work since that doesn't get updates anymore and i think it uses dvdx which if i'm correct no longer exists.

i'm still on hbc 1.0.6 if i update will ios58 automatically be installed or do i have to use the ios58 installer myself.

also i noticed the current emulators have a installer that can be downloaded from homebrew browser to make a channel appear on the wii menu do those channels have the ability to update on their own with out me having to go back on the computer.i think the installers make a channel on the wii menu haven't looked into it.

i would like to ask you guys here to please download nba hangtime on the snes for me and test if it works.for me it doesn't work on the latest snes when that nice looking gui came out at least.i have a channel for snes9xgx version 005 and the same hangtime game i have works on that.i'm sure there are nes games i tried that worked on older versions of the emulator but i can't remember what game or games were.

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you know what i'm not going to take any chances before i update i'm going to to have ios58 installed so i know hbc will be working as soon as i finish the update.

i still would like to know if nba hang time works for anybody here on the latest snes emulators and if the channel that get installed are able to get undated the way the usb loader gx channel can update.

EDIT
update to ios58 failed so i just downloaded the latest hbc from hbc itself and i was surprised it downloaded ios58 for me while it got installed.

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
I'm hijacking this thread because I have problem with bootmii 0.8.

I download the latest version. But it shows the disclaimer and then my controllers don't work. I can't sync them with my wii at this moment either. I tried clickin everything on a gamecube controller in port 1. nothing.. anyone have a clue why this happens?

I'm using oldest PAL Wii console. It has a WiiKey (which I barely use).
I have HBC 1.0.5 (which is what I'm using to try to run bootmii 0.8)
I successfully just installed cIOS xr20b

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: That counts as a software update :tpi: