nnCpasHK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Hey, i have a few questions.

I have a SX CORE modchip with a Ipatched Erisa nintendo switch.

1. Can I update my ofw (sysnand) whitout update SX Os or the SX Core ?
2. Because of the recents news about the Team Xecuter, do U think the SX Core and SX OS will keep be updated ?

I am really worried that the SX Core will not be updated anymore and I will not be able to update my emunand / synand anymore.

ps786

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. In your SX OS menu, select "genuine boot" and update your sysnand the normal way.

2. No one knows for sure how long TX will last even before Gary and Max's arrest. Nintendo and US DOJ probably have been collecting evidence for months if not years before making this move. But personally I think TX will continue in one form or another. People need understand majority of TX's operation is in China. Not only it is manufactured and distributed from China worldwide, but it also sold more units in China than rest of world combined. Piracy and counterfeit are well established industries in China. The market is there and their government will not prosecute. There is nothing Nintendo or US DOJ can do inside China. I am sure it will continued be made and supported as long as there is money to be made.

Last edited by ps786,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, i have a few questions.

I have a SX CORE modchip with a Ipatched Erisa nintendo switch.

1. Can I update my ofw (sysnand) whitout update SX Os or the SX Core ?
2. Because of the recents news about the Team Xecuter, do U think the SX Core and SX OS will keep be updated ?

I am really worried that the SX Core will not be updated anymore and I will not be able to update my emunand / synand anymore.
  1. You can but its not a guarantee that the CFW will work as older versions of CFW do not support newer firmware versions
  2. No one can say for sure but it doesn't look good. On the bright side, Atmosphere support is coming soon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    A @ anotherthing: The Nintendo servers are going down in 9 days anyway.