Hacking Updating neek2o, need help

wrsg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already have the neek2o channel forwarder installed, but there is a new neek2o out (rev 80) and I want to upgrade to that to see if it fixes some of the problems I have with my emu nand. The file here http://code.google.c...80.zip&can=2&q= isn't a wad, there are just a few files in there, and I'm not sure how to use them, I'm guessing they're for the developers of backup loaders, is that true?

Also, what is the correct way to remove region-checking from VC wads? I found an app called Freethewads, is this the correct one?

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download ModMii, it will install neek if you enable it.

Install ModMii according to instructions, Start it. At the main menu type o for options. Then type n2o to enable neek2o in modmii. Go back to modmii main menu. Choose s for sneek,1 for sneek installation,1 for version 80

Reactions: 1 person

wrsg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed neek2o (UNEEK+DI) with Modmii the first time round, could I just overwrite the old neek2o with whatever newer WAD is created? Or should I delete the old one first?

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed neek2o (UNEEK+DI) with Modmii the first time round, could I just overwrite the old neek2o with whatever newer WAD is created? Or should I delete the old one first?
all you need from mod mii is the sneek folder. i usually back up the folder i have that works. then grab the newer sneek folder. no need to redo your nands or any wads. or go to google code page for neek2o an grab the sneek folder from there.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night