GCN Updating a modded Gamecube that has Viper Extreme?

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I recently dug out my modded Gamecube which has a Viper Extreme installed on it. Unfortunately one of the reasons why I remember not liking this device is that even with a full size DVD case and tweaking the laser, it's still picky about the DVD I use to burn the ISOs. I heard good things about Swiss and how it can load from an SD card but is it possible to flash Swiss onto Viper Extreme? My other goal is to use GBI for my Gameboy Player so it would be nice to have that running as well.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
@Harsky this is a long shot, but i was looking for one of thoose modchips. you dont happen to know where i can get one?
i wanted a modchip that would allow me to boot swiss directly without using discs

JakobAir

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently dug out my modded Gamecube which has a Viper Extreme installed on it. Unfortunately one of the reasons why I remember not liking this device is that even with a full size DVD case and tweaking the laser, it's still picky about the DVD I use to burn the ISOs. I heard good things about Swiss and how it can load from an SD card but is it possible to flash Swiss onto Viper Extreme? My other goal is to use GBI for my Gameboy Player so it would be nice to have that running as well.
Any chance you want to sell it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: