Hacking Updated to Firmware 1.4E

declan10000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi I updated my DSI today with firmware ver. 1.4E. Now my acekard does not work, have tried different updates but still can not get it working. Can somebody give the lay mans way of updating the micro sd and should be i be doing it in a particular order. any help would be great. Thanks

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup, I'll help.
happy.gif
But first here's a background.

"Nintendo sent out a new update for the dsi (#1.4 is the update), which basicly blocks the use of flashcards (Acekard 2i). The people who made the Acekards's went ahead, and made a Acekard update as well, which changes the name of the game icon that pops up on the dsi menu, so that it could still work pass the Nintendo Dsi update. It changes the icon to "Danny Phantom Urban Jungle"

1.Now to update the other card, you must download the update file to run on the Acekard.

2.Put the update file on your Acekard (Micro Memory Card)

3.Put the Acekard in either a Dsi that isnt updated with Nintendo, or a Normal Ds or a ds lite.

4.Run the update file you downloaded

5.Your Acekard should now have the Danny Phantom icon and will play on a dsi updated to nintendos 1.4 update.
happy.gif

Here's the update file, just run it like you would a game.

Acekard 2i Update

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You fail. You should have updated your AceKard before updating your DSi. Now you need to find someone with a DSi pre-1.4 or a DS Phat/Lite, and run the 1.4-compatibility updater on there.
Edit: Ninja'd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol