Hacking Updated smash to 3.0.1 and get this

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,393
  • Replies 5
D

Deleted User

OP
Hi everyone, i don't know what to do, as you know, the new update of smash is out, the thing is that i have 2 Switch (one hacked, Atmosphere 0.8.8 with FW 7.0.1) and the another fully CFW clean, i have both smash in cartdridge and Digital (Nsp) i updated wirelessy, and updated my hacked switch with local wireless. when it finished my hacked switch restarted all alone, and now it gets stuck in the ''Nintendo switch'' startup logo, is it softbricked? looking up for help!

link42586

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update atmosphere? Maybe u updated your system and not just the game. Also are you sure u updated to the latest atmos 0.8.8? I tried to and it didn't work with the old files still on my card. Had to delete the 0.8.6 files before it picked up the later 0.8.8 version. Try starting fresh with the atmos install and delete the files for it and start over.

Last edited by link42586,
D

Deleted User

OP
Update atmosphere? Maybe u updated your system and not just the game. Also are you sure u updated to the latest atmos 0.8.8? I tried to and it didn't work with the old files still on my card. Had to delete the 0.8.6 files before it picked up the later 0.8.8 version. Try starting fresh with the atmos install and delete the files for it and start over.
It worked, thank you very much!

D

Deleted User

OP
This caught me too. The System update alerts and the game update alerts look EXACTLY the same with like 3 words changed between them. So confusing.
Yeah, i didn't want to update to 8.0.1 yet, but i did it unconsciously

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is the new Smash Ultimate Update

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ