Hacking [Update] R4i Gold 3DS [and DSTWO] firmware update to support 6.1.0-X RELEASED

slayerlink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I opened mine up, and it doesn't look quite like the pics in the readme.doc. There is no signal line:
2u9ivyt.jpg

Yes, there is a signal line, although It's something blurred, try...XD

masterchan777

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I updated my cart with the latest patch, however, I couldn't find any R9 on my PCB so I did not cut anything and the cart is working fine in my 3DS 6.0.x, Wood is reporting my HW as : R4i Gold 3DSa.
Just make sure to redownload Wood v 1.60 from r4ids.cn even if you already have it. Looks like it's an updated Wood 1.60b. Good luck

Aldorr

Trophies
XP
Country
Same problem here, DORASU cart, R4Gold 3DSb revision - cannot update, Card Check Fail

MAybe someone knows a workaround?

OliverReed

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I updated my cart with the latest patch, however, I couldn't find any R9 on my PCB so I did not cut anything and the cart is working fine in my 3DS 6.0.x, Wood is reporting my HW as : R4i Gold 3DSa.
Just make sure to redownload Wood v 1.60 from r4ids.cn even if you already have it. Looks like it's an updated Wood 1.60b. Good luck

Which revision do you have? and so you just did the update file and it works on 3ds 6.0? Also what icon does it come up with?

D

Deleted User

my dorasu revision C can run the update (im updateing now)
EDIT: done and it works without cutting anything

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo