Update nags - I don't have them currently

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Amapola62, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Amapola62
    OP

Amapola62 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 25, 2015
    France
    I don't know if it's because I use a Livebox (Orange/France Telecom) to access wifi...but I never get message on my 3ds to tell me an update is ready...I only realize it once I want to go to the e-shop....The only reason I am on 9.9.0-26 now is because I needed access to the e-shop and since I didn't know of firmware spoofing at the time I simply updated...

- I receive Spotpass data for games
    - I get a message about updates for games when I launch a game with an update on the e-shop
    - I don't receive messages about needing to update the firmware unless I try to access e-shop

I don't remember turning off a setting at some point...

2. WallK

WallK Get off my lawn

Apr 8, 2011
    I didn't get update nag in a while too. I use regular hotspots at home, work and public places. I'm on 9.9.0-26

3. Amapola62
    OP

Amapola62 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 25, 2015
    France
    The thing is I don't remember even receiving one since I got the console back in 2011 and it the same for the 2ds my brother and i bought a few months ago...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice