Hacking Update killed Chrono Trigger?

limesherbert

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
k so, I wanted to play Super Scribblenauts on my acekard, so I went and grabbed the latest AKAIO firmware to do so. Now Scribblenauts works fine, all my other games and homebrew boot fine, but I only get so far as a white screen for Chrono Trigger. It worked fine on my older firmware, which I dun even know what that was I never bothered to update until I really had to haha.

Any ideas?? Help?

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, backup your save, and delete the rom on your SD.. then put the rom back on it from your computer. If the same error occurs, you will probably only be able to solve it by reformatting the SD.

This happened to me a while back with a different game, but for some reason the problem persisted after a quick format. I used the SD Association Formatter (aka Panasonic formatter) and did a full, erase off format because I had another, smaller microSD to test the ROM with, to make sure the ROM was fine. the full format fixed the problem on my primary microSD.

limesherbert

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks exangel. I full formatted the SD with Windows and got myself a new CT rom to match with my old save. Game works perfectly
yaynds.gif

side note, super scribblenauts was a let down

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: