Homebrew Update games i got cias of?

Direkt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently lost two games i got a little while ago so i thought i could use CIAs to play them and they work just fine, but is it safe to update them? i feel like i would get banned from the nintendo network so i'm taking every precaution to not get banned.

Direkt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're paranoid install the updates and dlc through CIA too
I think all i got was just the cia itself. I'll look around but if i can't download it, it's not the end of the world. it's a singleplayer game. but thank you. i'll look on the website again and see if there is an update

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think all i got was just the cia itself. I'll look around but if i can't download it, it's not the end of the world. it's a singleplayer game. but thank you. i'll look on the website again and see if there is an update
Just update normally

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I recently lost two games i got a little while ago so i thought i could use CIAs to play them and they work just fine, but is it safe to update them? i feel like i would get banned from the nintendo network so i'm taking every precaution to not get banned.
There's no way you would get banned, updates are separate from the actual games, you can even download them without having the game.

Reactions: Direkt

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @DinohScene hi