OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Howdy all,

I'm currently running a NTSC Wii on 4.0u and I want to access the shop channel to downlaod the latest Netflix channel update. I do not want to update my wii system menu, but wanted to know what IOS files I need to install to access the SHop channel. Or is there a .dol Netflix file I can install?

fattest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use nus downloader to get ios56 and shop channel v20, pack as wad, install wads using your favorite wad manager.

taggart6

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SO installe3d the shop channel and the latest copt of IOS 56using IOs 222.

I can access the the shop channel, but when I try to download the Netflix channel I get error error code 203046 that my transaction can not continue.

Any ideas?

taggart6

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SO I was able to doneload and install to the SD card but It won't install directly to the wii. I heard that it might be from left over channel settings not properly cleared when removed via deleting from teh system menu.

So I reinstalled a newflix wad file that wouldn;t work for me (always kicked me back to the wii channel) and then uninstalled using WAD Manager 1.7. However, I get the same error message from the shop channel.

ideas?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol