Homebrew Update 11.2 and homebrew

zoroarkrules25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Google is your friend.

If you're saying what I think you're saying, I don't think you know how CFW works.

1.0? Do you mean 11.0?
Thank you for the first link. As for the luma, bit I know how that will need to be added.

and yes I mean 11.0. All I've seen is the browser hacks ones which are ow patched. Any other way to easily install homebrew?

Usl5264

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all,

I am trying to downgrade my n3ds from 11.2 downgrade nfirm to 10.4 to 9.2.

I have used stickerhax as my exploit get in to the HB launcher.

When I run sysUpdater and I get the following error 'Did not get am:u handle, please reboot' and idea how to fix this?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Last edited by Xiphiidae,

KingKosmic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know anything about my issue? Sorry to be impatient but I've had this issue since Halloween and am sorta frustrated

zoroarkrules25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just realized something. My old New 3ds has homebrew set up on it. Am I able to move those files to my new Nintendo 3ds and not have any issues with it? Or would that potentially harm the system?

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know anything about my issue? Sorry to be impatient but I've had this issue since Halloween and am sorta frustrated

Repost? Too lazy to look for it lol

So I just realized something. My old New 3ds has homebrew set up on it. Am I able to move those files to my new Nintendo 3ds and not have any issues with it? Or would that potentially harm the system?

No, it will not harm the system. Moving your Homebrew files from your O3DS to your N3DS is something you can do and they should work perfectly fine (excluding the payload stuff; I'm talking about just the "3ds" folder and the "boot.3dsx")

KingKosmic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Repost?

Hello, I'm having an issue with freakyhax. It worked until I updated and now it crashes. I replaced all the freakyhax files, a new otherapp.bin and reset the save file. I've tried reaching out to qlutoo and smealum but they haven't been able to give me an answer. I get this when trying to load up the qr code. Any help is appreciated.

There.

Attachments

• CwyIpIIUQAAHCiY.jpg
    CwyIpIIUQAAHCiY.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 213

zoroarkrules25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Repost? Too lazy to look for it lol

No, it will not harm the system. Moving your Homebrew files from your O3DS to your N3DS is something you can do and they should work perfectly fine (excluding the payload stuff; I'm talking about just the "3ds" folder and the "boot.3dsx")
Mine has a robin payload thing, so is it safe to add them to my New 3ds's SD card?
Here's a pic of it's files:
Screenshot (341).png

Biovirulent

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Suddenly I cannot download anything from CIAngel or FreeShop without turning off my DNS. My DNS blocks update nags and browser blocking.
This wasn't a problem until I updated to 11.2.

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Suddenly I cannot download anything from CIAngel or FreeShop without turning off my DNS. My DNS blocks update nags and browser blocking.
This wasn't a problem until I updated to 11.2.

It also blocks access to eshop servers which is where freeshop and ciangel get their games from. If you are using tubehax dns

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine has a robin payload thing, so is it safe to add them to my New 3ds's SD card?
Here's a pic of it's files:
View attachment 68352

Ahh, I'm guessing you're on OFW? You don't need to drag that over as that is a Menuhax payload which is specific to your O3DS (but why does it say N3DS?) Unless we're viewing this on your N3DS? Dragging over just the "3ds" folder and "boot.3dsx" is okay, don't drag anything else.

zoroarkrules25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahh, I'm guessing you're on OFW? You don't need to drag that over as that is a Menuhax payload which is specific to your O3DS (but why does it say N3DS?) Unless we're viewing this on your N3DS? Dragging over just the "3ds" folder and "boot.3dsx" is okay, don't drag anything else.

The original 3ds I used was a New 3ds, which is why it's like that. It's also going on a new 3ds. I don't know what OFW is, or at least not the acronym.

So just those two will do it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: sup guys