Homebrew Update 11.0 and Homebrew

DavidRO99

Average Ryzen user.
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Apparently I'm am some special sun of a gun because for me NTR(uses svchax) still works on 11.0.0-33E Luma3DS A9LH(Sysnand if that makes any thing different)

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately, no, due to the aslr fix still not being applied yet. We just have to hope to get lucky and have the aslr load the code in a way that the current oothax knows how to work with.
Didn't Smea fix the ASLR in Ninjhax though? You should be able to port it over.

chaoskagami

G̷̘̫̍̈́̊̓̈l̴̙͔̞͠i̵̳͊ţ̸̙͇͒̓c̵̬̪̯̥̳͒͌̚h̵̹̭͛̒̊̽̚
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Didn't Smea fix the ASLR in Ninjhax though? You should be able to port it over.

I'm pretty sure the ASLR has been fixed, but it's the network block that's troubling. Ninjhax gets its payload over the network and Cubic Ninja has had network access revoked.

BLarghsalot!

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oothax works perfectly now.i am on 11.0.033U and can access it just fine.you just need to reinstall the save by 1st resetting your game's data (optional) and then using Powersaves AND the hard copy of oot3d along wth these files.https://github.com/yellows8/oot3dhax/releases/tag/06-26-16
you just need to download the top file named the same as the title that is under downloads.then go here to see how to reinstall it basically /swap save files and technically "restore"the save to the most updated version. (note: you will also need to reinstall homebrew starter pack but pick out the things that are new like the updated boot file and the several updated files within 3ds folder.)(NOTE2: the files within the folders are listed as new and post post being for old 3ds and new for new 3ds. the file you need for either is the last one listed as either N3DS_R_25600_Region_9221.bin or POST5_R_25600_region_9221.bin.(r is just meaning for region. if in us the the R would be a U and the region would be usa for example. )this is the hard copy method. if your using a digital version there is a guide for that on the page too but it will be a pain to find the save file you need to replace for it within the depths of the Nintendo 3ds folder..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ