PanzerWF

OP
Trophies
Website
zetta.l4rge.com
XP
Country
Canada
I'll be honest, I think the DS has been exhausted. People have moved on. I blame the iPad/Phone/Touch, it's pretty much taken over the portable gaming scene.

Anyways, I'm just wondering what games are still coming out that are worth playing.

So far I've got:
- Layton
- Pokemon B&W
- FF: 4 Heroes
- Golden Sun if that ever gets here >_>

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded (waits for the KH trolls)
Solarobo
Shining Legend
Plants Vs Zombies

And if it's been "exhausted" in any way, it's because it's 6 years old and the 3DS is coming out relatively soon.

Bluestainedroses

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The newly announced The World Ends With you. If they don't recycle TWEWY's characters, they'll do pretty good. There's also that new jRPG with anthro's coming out.

EDIT: 100th Post.
biggrin.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bluestainedroses said:
The newly announced The World Ends With you. If they don't recycle TWEWY's characters, they'll do pretty good...

Come again? Last issue of NP reported there was no new TWEWY in the works. Source please.

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
GeekyGuy said:
Bluestainedroses said:
The newly announced The World Ends With you. If they don't recycle TWEWY's characters, they'll do pretty good...

Come again? Last issue of NP reported there was no new TWEWY in the works. Source please.
It was on the portal a while ago. I think it might be for 3DS though.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Scott-105 said:
GeekyGuy said:
Bluestainedroses said:

The article was about how the creator would like to make a new TWEWY. It doesn't say it's going to be made.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scott-105 said:
GeekyGuy said:
Bluestainedroses said:

So from this: “I definitely want to make a sequel. I’m very busy working on other titles right now, but when the time is right, I would love to make another installment of The World Ends with You.” You guys deduced that a new TWEWY has been announced? Wanting to do something and confirming that you are, indeed, doing something are not quite the same thing.

Jugo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okamiden, Black ops, Goldeneye, Pokemon Ranger, Golden Sun, Pokemon Black and White, Sonic Colors, Force Unleashed 2
pretty depressing

D

Deleted_171835

I'd like TWEWY2 as much as you guys but nobody has said that it would be coming. I would prefer one for the 3DS instead of another one for the DS.
  • Prof. Layton and Unwound Future
  • Pokemon Black and White
  • Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
  • Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded
  • Black Ops - DS

Tokyo Jihen

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Fantasy Life. Looks really interesting and plus it's being made by Brownie Brown and Level5, with Mother 3-esque graphics
smile.gif
Won't be here till 2011 though.

Also, Ni no Kuni: The Another World. Level 5 with Studio Ghibli sounds awesome. It's coming out in December 2010 for Japan. It's supposed to be released with this book as a way to prevent piracy because the book has details in it that is required to play the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer