• Views 8,926
  • Replies 72
  • Likes 17

whostolemywaffle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What? The made no sense. The thing I linked claims to work for ALL 3DS firmwares.
  • 3DS 7.2.0 -> 11.5.0: all regions (v2)
  • 3DS "8.1.2" (key 13): USA, EUR, JPN (seemingly distributed only with not-for-sale Smash demo-carts
Not sure what you're trying to tell me bro. That thing will 100% give you an authentication code (same as calling Nintendo) to bypass the parental lock. If you're 31, please learn how to use complete sentences.
ok so i think i made it confusing , so the nnid on the nintendo 3ds is the one i want to use bc it has all downloaded games on the eshop (i already have luma 8.1 and b9s but i want to use legit copys from the eshop) so the nnid is under the age of 13 (because it was the nnid of a kid who bought alot of games from the eshop) and so when i enter fbi or anything like that i dont want that message and u cant remove it because its under the age of 13

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i think i made it confusing , so the nnid on the nintendo 3ds is the one i want to use bc it has all downloaded games on the eshop (i already have luma 8.1 and b9s but i want to use legit copys from the eshop) so the nnid is under the age of 13 (because it was the nnid of a kid who bought alot of games from the eshop) and so when i enter fbi or anything like that i dont want that message and u cant remove it because its under the age of 13
You can too remove it if you go to system settings like you're supposed to..... Do you even know how to set/remove parental settings? Go to the Nintendo website and it will walk you through it. Trying to access an app that's blocked by those settings, isn't going to prompt you to remove them..........

Anyway this is way offtopic and has nothing to do with the OP. If you can't figure it out PM me and I'll walk you through it.

Last edited by Majickhat55,

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can too remove it if you go to system settings like you're supposed to..... Do you even know how to set/remove parental settings? Go to the Nintendo website and it will walk you through it. Trying to access an app that's blocked by those settings, isn't going to prompt you to remove them..........

Anyway this is way offtopic and has nothing to do with the OP. If you can't figure it out PM me and I'll walk you through it.
if the NNID linked to the system is under age 13, parental controls cannot be removed through system settings. you must forcibly disable it with external tools, or downgrading mset.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if the NNID linked to the system is under age 13, parental controls cannot be removed through system settings. you must forcibly disable it with external tools, or downgrading mset.
Good to know, although that seems like a bit much IMO in terms of restrictions, damn Nintendo Lol.

whostolemywaffle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i told you

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

so if someone helps me build it and i use it will it get rid of the parental controls?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
What? The made no sense. The thing I linked claims to work for ALL 3DS firmwares.
  • 3DS 7.2.0 -> 11.5.0: all regions (v2)
  • 3DS "8.1.2" (key 13): USA, EUR, JPN (seemingly distributed only with not-for-sale Smash demo-carts
Not sure what you're trying to tell me bro. That thing will 100% give you an authentication code (same as calling Nintendo) to bypass the parental lock. If you're 31, please learn how to use complete sentences.
If your NNID is under 13 then parental controls are mandatory, you can't remove them with a code.

Reactions: Majickhat55

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Does this remove the parental controls permanently, or does it do it temporarily?

it does the same as the "reset partental controls" button in System Settings, except you don't need to enter any PIN or answer questions, just get into *hax somehow, and run 3dsx

Reactions: Jayro

pemt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If someone made you dinner and nearly killed you by accidentally dropping broken glass in it, and then claims it was an accident (yet managed to not even notice, or if he did notice, not pull the dinner away from you and stop you from eating it cause he didn't care) wants to make you dinner again and when you ask to watch refuse to let you in the kitchen, you can hardly blame people for not wanting to eat it. You would have to make dinner with them watching at least a half dozen times before you could be sure he was careful enough to not drop broken glass in anymore, and eat a dinner that you didn't see him prepare.
Deadly or not, I'd still eat the food cause it's food. Food tastes great. Stupid of me yes, but can a mod delete this reply I've made, it very stupid.

Last edited by pemt,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.