ROM Hack Unlocking Knives Chau in Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game without Ubisoft Connect

mathew77

Lovin' life.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
Hello guys, and happy release of the Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game – Complete Edition game. :)

BTW, the problem is: there's a Knives Chau character, which is free and bundled with the game, but — she is unlockable from the start by connecting to Ubisoft Connect only. Doing so will unlock her straight-away (I heard).

And there isn’t another known way to unlock her in-game, currently.

How one can do it in offline mode? Maybe some mod, or BCAT or Device gamesave can save us from connecting online to Ubisoft corp.?..

Update: the solution is a custom savefile that was made by Eevee.

Attachments

• SCOTT_PILGRIM_VS._THE_WORLD_THE_GAME_0100394011C30000.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 320
Last edited by mathew77,

lemueldave

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Facing the same problem as well. Might as well replay this game on my RPCS3. I'm trying to link my Ubisoft account with my Atmosphere Switch but I am facing errors. The only difference I can see in this new edition and on PS3/Xbox is the Boss Rush mode and Zombie Survival mode being available in extra modes right away from the start. I don't know if those are unlockable in PS3 but at least Wallace and Knives are already available upon starting.

Reactions: mathew77

phils3r

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
blog.phils3r.de
XP
Country
Germany
Thank you very much for providing this. I also can confirm that it works flawlessly.
Unfortunately the Limited Run Games Version has this issue as it shares the same title id.
It was shipped with update 1.0.2. Injected your save file and Chau Knives was unlocked.

Good job Eevee and mathew77

Reactions: mathew77

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Z like Sunday morning