1. shinwg

shinwg GBAtemp Regular

United States
    2020 is a wild year lot of games coming back or come already. Lot of chaos/ violence/ movement outside And lot virus but at least we gamers can enjoy our favorite old games been remade. Now we need final fight to complete beat em up if only Sony can remade legend of dragoon and golden sun for switch my 2020 will end sweet

2. StrayGuitarist

StrayGuitarist A genuine feline disaster.

United States
    Y'know, as someone who owns this game on PS3, and as someone who's favorite film OF ALL TIME is Scott Pilgrim VS The World, even getting into the graphic novels after watching it..

The game's not that great. It's okay, but there's a lot of unfair bullshit that drags the experience down. Particularly the film studio level. That's total garbage. But if it does get a re-release, for the sake of supporting good decisions in today's market, I'd love to pick it up for Switch...

SonyUSA likes this.
  3. OverWriterpr

OverWriterpr Newbie
    Newcomer

Puerto Rico
    I would love to see this game either on the Switch or PC!!!

4. UltraSUPRA

UltraSUPRA No Hope, No Escape, No Mask

United States
    We'd need another six books for that.

5. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Why? I seen plenty of games with original stories in games based of licensed content. Doesn't have to be adaptation of a book.

6. jesterscourt

jesterscourt Not Brad.

United States
    This being released on Switch physically would be a day one purchase for me. Pretty sure I had digital copies on both PS3 and Xbox360.

StrayGuitarist likes this.
  7. YBI

YBI Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    rumors are heating up now

8. mightymuffy

mightymuffy fatbaldpieeater

United Kingdom
    I've got it on both PS3 (acquired) and 360 - you've got the worse version! ;) Plays and sounds better on 360, PS3 game feels a bit unfinished ...but the film studio level is still a pita on 360 I'll admit.
    Great game in my opinion! Probably my fave beat em up (I suspect the retro vibe counts a lot towards this), so it's good to hear about this news. Would indeed be fabulous if the Switch got a port too!

StrayGuitarist likes this.
  9. StrayGuitarist

StrayGuitarist A genuine feline disaster.

United States
    Huh. I always preferred the Xbox 360 to the PS3, but the latter was the easier console to mod, so I ended up getting it on there. But yeah, the game does feel a little thin and unfinished, in my opinion.. I never did play the 360 version, but if I get a chance..

mightymuffy likes this.
  10. Hiroshi21

Hiroshi21 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Very yes! Still have this game on my PS3, but I would love to see it get a re-release on Switch.

11. osaka35

osaka35 Instructional Designer

United States
    was never a fan of the books or movie. Just didn't resonate with me for some reason. But I always did like this style game on the nes where there loads of them, so it'd be nice to have a chance to try it out.

12. xdarkmario

xdarkmario Philosopher

United States
    ooh man i enjoyed this back on the 360, this brings me back

13. PROTOBOY

PROTOBOY GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    For those who really likes this game just like me, you can buy a very similar game, made by Indie Developers.

The game is called Fight'N Rage and it is available for all platforms .

I think this game is most accurate to Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game, as probably got inspired by it.

14. osaka35

osaka35 Instructional Designer

United States
    This was quite the common genre in the nes/snes era, so their inspiration may come from further back :P but it does look like a fun game. You've played it? does it feel fair?

15. PROTOBOY

PROTOBOY GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Yeah probably, seems like the modern version of Double Dragon games and other brawler but now with these mechanics the game feels better than before, cause runs so smooth..

I bought on steam and I will buy on Xbox One, just waiting to go on sale cause right know it is o full price 19 bucks. Is not expensive thought, is really worth getting on full price. but I am just the guy who only buy games on sale so I can pay a reduced price :grog:.

The soundtrack and sounds effects are great, you can select the difficult of the game and is fair difficult on normal, game looks very easy but is not, which males great for coop gameplay. I would say it is the average difficult of those beat'n up games genre.

I was playing a lot when I had my gaming PC last year, but since I gave my PC to my sister as I got an Xbox One X I no longer play my steam games.

I honestly can't wait to grab this game on the Xbox, just waiting to go on sale XD.

Last edited by PROTOBOY, Aug 20, 2020
    osaka35 likes this.
  16. BORTZ

BORTZ The Amazing
    Supervisor

United States
    Time will tell us if Ubisoft likes money or not.

17. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer
    Reporter

United Kingdom
    If they did they would port it to their Watch Assassin's Cry engine, have us climb towers to unlock the map, exist among the people, some of which are hostile, and occasionally engage in set piece music battles.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Pilgrim, release, Ubisoft