unlimitedwiidownloads

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by hellbent1, Feb 8, 2009.

Feb 8, 2009

unlimitedwiidownloads by hellbent1 at 9:17 PM (1,247 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. hellbent1
    OP

Newcomer hellbent1 Member

Canada
    Stay away from unlimitedwiidownloads, it is a scam. the special they have for ever costs $64 CDN, and once inside they give you a download link to utorrent and 5 public torrent sites, not even good ones. Everything they offer is available for free and is not even theirs to sell.
    I have finally seen it all.
    Hellbent1

2. Maikel Steneker

Member Maikel Steneker M3 Fanboy

Netherlands
    I can't believe you fell for that...

You should never use these services anyway. If you want to pirate, do it for free.

3. Golfman560

Member Golfman560 TheRapist.com

Antarctica
    Is that the point of pirating?

Does unlimtedwiidownloads call it.. I cant think of a good word to use.

4. Smuff

Member Smuff Fossilized Gamer

United Kingdom
    I recently dug out my Sega Saturn again and was looking for a few isos for it - couldn't believe how many pay sites have sprung up. It's digusting [​IMG]
    Sucks to them anyway, I found a nice freebie one eventually with a much better range of titles [​IMG]

5. Shinigami Kiba

Member Shinigami Kiba GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
    couple months ago my aunt got ripped off by some site like that despite me telling her NOT to sign up for it and that if the book she want's can't be found on the main piracy sites she ain't finding it there.
    The site had this generator search thingy so whatever you search for shows up and gives you fake file names with release groups and all, she paid like $5 for premium membership and of course got ripped off, once she was in none of the stuff she searched for would show up so she asked me for help.

I saw what was up immediately and yelled at her big time, I showed her how the search generates fake results and she swore that she'd never ever do anything piracy related ever again without my approval XD.

......they took over 50 Euros from her CC and she had to get a new credit card.

6. Bladexdsl

Member Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Australia
    lol dont ever subscribe to any site that claims to unlimited downloads their ALWAYS just a site that links to torrent sites. stick to usenet.

7. MADKATZ99

Member MADKATZ99 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    Who would want to scam someone on the internet service, one of the most trusted things of today's society!

8. Rayder

Former Staff Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

United States
    I look at it this way; why would I pay to pirate games if I wouldn't buy them in the first place?