OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Stay away from unlimitedwiidownloads, it is a scam. the special they have for ever costs $64 CDN, and once inside they give you a download link to utorrent and 5 public torrent sites, not even good ones. Everything they offer is available for free and is not even theirs to sell.
I have finally seen it all.
Hellbent1

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
I recently dug out my Sega Saturn again and was looking for a few isos for it - couldn't believe how many pay sites have sprung up. It's digusting
lecture.gif

Sucks to them anyway, I found a nice freebie one eventually with a much better range of titles
tongue.gif

Shinigami Kiba

Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
couple months ago my aunt got ripped off by some site like that despite me telling her NOT to sign up for it and that if the book she want's can't be found on the main piracy sites she ain't finding it there.
The site had this generator search thingy so whatever you search for shows up and gives you fake file names with release groups and all, she paid like $5 for premium membership and of course got ripped off, once she was in none of the stuff she searched for would show up so she asked me for help.

I saw what was up immediately and yelled at her big time, I showed her how the search generates fake results and she swore that she'd never ever do anything piracy related ever again without my approval XD.

......they took over 50 Euros from her CC and she had to get a new credit card.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
lol dont ever subscribe to any site that claims to unlimited downloads their ALWAYS just a site that links to torrent sites. stick to usenet.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I look at it this way; why would I pay to pirate games if I wouldn't buy them in the first place?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: