Hacking Unknown pkg1 version. Failed to launch HOS!

LethalLazy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Brand new to all this so followed a guys youtube video.. He was running 9.1.0 like me and i installed all the updated atmosphere and hekate content. I partitioned the SD card like he said and created an emuMMC. When i go to launch the i only get options CFW (EMUMMC) and the stock (SYSNAND). When trying to launch the CFW i get the message "Unknown pkg1 version. Failed to launch HOS!"

I have deleted and reinstalled everything on the SD and even managed to get passed that screen and booted up i believe how it should but then when navigating the HB menu it just through some more errors. What am i missing if anything.

LethalLazy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Download them . You will find out where to put them on your sd card.

Ahh yes i installed these already. I've tried everything i am actually lost.. Could you list what i need and i will go get them all. One thing i also tried booting the fusee primary but i always get a black screen.

Diego788

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I'm getting that same error, tried to launch it through Hekate, "Unknown pkg1 version"
I also tried to run the fusee-primary.bin from both Hekate and RCM but I only get a black screen with max. brightness apparently

paulzheng

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Brand new to all this so followed a guys youtube video.. He was running 9.1.0 like me and i installed all the updated atmosphere and hekate content. I partitioned the SD card like he said and created an emuMMC. When i go to launch the i only get options CFW (EMUMMC) and the stock (SYSNAND). When trying to launch the CFW i get the message "Unknown pkg1 version. Failed to launch HOS!"

I have deleted and reinstalled everything on the SD and even managed to get passed that screen and booted up i believe how it should but then when navigating the HB menu it just through some more errors. What am i missing if anything.

edit hekate_ipl.ini in your sdcard: bootloader folder, then you can correct it by yourself as follows template
http://github.com/Joonie86/hekate/releases

Tedenfe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, I know this is an old thread but I had the same issue after updating my hekate and Atmosphere. I was able to boot with fusee tho.
I fixed the issue by adding the below to the bottom of the file hekate_ipl.ini, which you can find in the bootloader folder.

[Atmosphere CFW]
payload=bootloader/payloads/fusee-primary.bin
icon=bootlogo.bmp

Then copied fusee-primary.bin to my SD Card in \bootloader\payloads

Then renamed hekate_ctcaer_X.X.X.bin to reboot_payload.bin and pasted it in the atmosphere folder. I hit yes when prompted to overwrite.

After that I installed the sig patches and it worked fine.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I know this is an old thread but I had the same issue after updating my hekate and Atmosphere. I was able to boot with fusee tho.
I fixed the issue by adding the below to the bottom of the file hekate_ipl.ini, which you can find in the bootloader folder.

[Atmosphere CFW]
payload=bootloader/payloads/fusee-primary.bin
icon=bootlogo.bmp

Then copied fusee-primary.bin to my SD Card in \bootloader\payloads

Then renamed hekate_ctcaer_X.X.X.bin to reboot_payload.bin and pasted it in the atmosphere folder. I hit yes when prompted to overwrite.

After that I installed the sig patches and it worked fine.

That just means you didn't properly update Atmosphere with Hekate and were using the incorrect patches.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Judge Dread Wario lol