Hacking Uninstalling channels via wad manager or wii system?

k4ever

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They both do the same job, but I don't know which one is the most recommended way. I just don't want to leave any traces of the wads Im uninstalling.

jackdanielchan

Trophies
XP
Country
Wad Manager deletes any installed tickets as such, (traces)... Where as deleting off the Wii Menu, just deletes the channel and nothing else, so I suggest Wad Manager, but if your not gonna send it into Nintendo to get it repaired then it really doesn't matter...

k4ever

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jackdanielchan said:
Wad Manager deletes any installed tickets as such, (traces)... Where as deleting off the Wii Menu, just deletes the channel and nothing else, so I suggest Wad Manager, but if your not gonna send it into Nintendo to get it repaired then it really doesn't matter...

Then I guess wad manager it is! =D

k4ever

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
razorback78 said:
legit VC/wiiware through wii system menu...pirated VC/wiiware via wad manager.

Sounds good.

But ... what if I installed a wiiware wad like megaman 9 via wad manager, but then I downloaded dlc material especifically for that game (like used 200 wii points in order to play as protoman) through the wii shop channel? Thats a combination of two.
wacko.gif

jaydoc05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I want to revisit this question too.

is there really a functional difference?

Sometimes I loose the inital .wad file to run the uninstall from. i have been using wii system to uninstall of these channels (wads)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over