Hacking Uneek

LocoRoco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i posted in the sneekv2 thread but my question was over looked

newbie asking a stupid question have uneek working..now i filled up most of the channels and was wondering since you have ability to use sd by using unek...is it possible to move some of the channels/games from usb onto the sd via data management...is it even possible(can the sd card read of emulated nand .tik)..... a nice explanation or link to explanation greatly appreciated..

also is there an app that will let you swap between real and sneek nand...i tried switch2sneek (doesnt work)

i dont like triiforce and the iso forwarding is to much work..

Thank You....

LocoRoco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
it was easy i used crediar's sneek installer 0.1b3...

set up

SD
Bootmii/armboot
/ppcboot.elf
/bootmiisettings....(get it by using bootmii INI maker)

and on the root of the sd Boot2.bin

USB:/
boot2.bin
FS Dump

win32rcbot

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It is so easy I succeed at the first instance to get it working by using the crediar auto installer (on pc with sd and usb drive pluggeg in the pc) !

U must have a fat32 formatted usb drive for uneek and a sd with the NAND dumped by simple fs dumper or any other working dumper + a wii with bootmii

Then just launch the crediar auto installer on pc and check the option u want :

=> SNEEK (easy but a bit useless cause u can't launch homebrew nor game on USB drive nor SD)
=> SNEEK+DI (the more powerfull and usefull SNEEK, can run game on usb drive but with the channel disk menu !!! in "native" aka no incompatibility, no alt dol trick, no game patch, no cios needed, only official one)
=> UNEEK (easy but a bit useless cause u can't launch game on USB but u can launch homebrew)
=> UNEEK+DI (the best mode but not yet implemented, too bad what a shame ;D)

LocoRoco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Lol can someone answer my question
smile.gif
i dont want it to be looked over again

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
LocoRoco said:
newbie asking a stupid question have uneek working..now i filled up most of the channels and was wondering since you have ability to use sd by using unek...is it possible to move some of the channels/games from usb onto the sd via data management...is it even possible(can the sd card read of emulated nand .tik)..... a nice explanation or link to explanation greatly appreciated..
Last time I checked, UNEEK recognized that an SD-Card is inserted, so it should work. But why the hell won't you just simply try it?

also is there an app that will let you swap between real and sneek nand...i tried switch2sneek (doesnt work)
I guess because you don't have BootMii installed as an IOS, and only as bootv2?

LocoRoco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i wouldn't be asking if i tried and it worked.....

I tried first moving it through sneek/data managment to sd card it didnt move it(comes with the message might not have been moved i check the sd the private folder with the game folder is there but no .bin)......then i i tried manually putting the games .bin file in the private folder...load up sneek select sd.... game shows up....select the game.. doesnt launch....(and you cant select it again)

bootmii for that i did both i first installed it as ios then went and installed it as boot2.....

from switch2sneek readme....

QUOTE said:
Since I have bootmii as boot2, this application is only tested
and used by me with that condition. If you have bootmii not as boot2
I dont know whether this application will work for you or not.

conanac

Be an Angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FYI, switch2sneek is designed to switch between real NAND and sneek (not uneek) NAND.

Feel free to modify the code so it could work for switching between real NAND and uneek NAND if you want.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E