Gaming Undumped DS List

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceverson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ya i know you dont, just ive been waiting, and i looked it up and found out it still wasnt up(tnx to u)

Laopooh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know why it's taking so long for Asonde Igo to get dumped? It came out March 1st and it's partner game, Asonde Shogi, was released already.

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its because WRG have left the DS scene and they did the vast majority of Japanese games, usually within 2 days of their release.

TPi

One Tired Raccoon
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
You can add:

M & M'S Break'Em DS (U)
Mario Kart DS (K)

Oh, and I haven't seen that US Frisbee game anywhere. Maybe it's not out? I'm not sure.

BFC

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Isn't Avatar the Last Airbender (see dutch section) simply the US-title of Legend of Aang? I doubt they brought Last Airbender to the netherlands with that title.

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, I must have missed renaming it.
To be honest, I doubt a dutch version exists because there is a dutch option in the dumped EUR version.
I won't remove it untill someone confirms the serial.

TPi

One Tired Raccoon
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Just a little bit of cleanup.
smile.gif

You can move the following Japanese games into 'upcoming' as they have all been pushed back, or GameFAQs was wrong in the first place:

Custom Beat Battle: Draglade
KuriKuri DS: Otasuke Island
Kokoro ga Mezameru Otoko Tachi no Nurie DS: Tamiya Box Art
Lise no Atelier: Ordre no Renkinjutsushi
Shaberu! DS Oryouri Navi: Marugoto Teikoku Hotel

San Goku Shi DS 2 was dumped as Yokoyama_Mitsuteru_San_Goku_Shi_Volume_2_JPN_NDS-LGC on 8 March, 2007. It may be removed. What you should add in its place is Gamics Series Vol. 1: Yokoyama Mitsuteru - San Goku Shi - Vol. 3 - Sanko no Rei - 29 March, 2007, which is Volume 3, and what should've been on the list instead of Volume 2.

Watashi no Relaxuma and Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis are out today in Japan, so they can be considered undumped.

In the USA section, you can add a date to M&M's Break' Em - 10 April, 2007.

Frisbee / Frisbee Golf, I have never seen advertised anywhere, and is possibly not even out yet, so it should probably be in the upcoming section. "Original Frisbee Disc Sports: Ultimate & Golf (DS)" is listed as Coming Soon on the publisher's site, so I would move it to TBA for now.

Under the possible (v1.1's), add Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (U), as there is a "Konami's Best" version available, and the Japanese version was if you want further reason v1.1.

I can't help much in Europe, but Bomberman Land Touch! and Pogo Island have both been dumped (by -SM and -LGC I think, I can't find dirnames right now though), so they can be removed. Also, Harvest Moon DS is coming out in about 2 days, so it can be moved to upcoming.

smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol