Not open for further replies.

lordhell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
radders248 said:
Another vote (or 20!) for Again:eye of providence, need this before i go away next week! Please be quick people
mellow.gif

i'm waiting for this too... and who bought on amazon already have their copies =/

Seeker108

Trophies
Website
gamer60.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Canada
lordhell said:
radders248 said:
Another vote (or 20!) for Again:eye of providence, need this before i go away next week! Please be quick people
mellow.gif

i'm waiting for this too... and who bought on amazon already have their copies =/

Is anyone going to dump this game? Whether is good or not is besides the point. You would think since it has the Cing label people would be more eager to dump it.

And sorry if I sound like an ass.
wacko.gif

jdevil99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
+1 for Again: Eye of Providence, I check everyday for it and to no avail, nada. I'm sure Dementium 2 will be up before this and then I'll end up not playing it at all. That'd make me sad, and you don't want me sad...do you? Haha, in all seriousness, I sure hope this game doesn't fall by the wayside.

SpectralSounds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bushwick2002 said:
camman007 said:
takun32 said:
American Test Kitchen. I've been waiting for that game/app T-T

Seconded on America's Test Kitchen: Let's Get Cooking

I'm also waiting for America's Test Kitchen: Let's Get Cooking

I came here specifically just to see if this had been dumped or not. Can't seem to find it anywhere, not even in stores. Someone needs to dump this please!

iamthemilkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't believe Again hasn't been dumped. I just bought it today. I'm really liking it so far. Don't get the mediocre review scores at all. I love the "conspiracy theory" stuff, and it has a lot to do with the all-seeing eye.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
post353 said:
You forgot to add Maplestory DS to the undump list
Please, give it a rest. It's only been a few days since the release, plus, it's a Korean game so that in itself can attribute to a late dump.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
YayMii said:
DS-10+ is a DSi game. You gotta wait until DSi-mode is hacked before expecting it to get dumped.
This information is totally inaccurate.
lecture.gif
Dumping of DSi enhanced games is no different, it's just the DSi enhancements cannot be accessed on any current flashcarts.
Old news, but we all know this rom is now dumped.

twenty-eight

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Dark^'^Knight said:
YayMii said:
DS-10+ is a DSi game. You gotta wait until DSi-mode is hacked before expecting it to get dumped.
This information is totally inaccurate.
lecture.gif
Dumping of DSi enhanced games is no different, it's just the DSi enhancements cannot be accessed on any current flashcarts.
Old news, but we all know this rom is now dumped.
Actually the dumping of DSi carts is different, normal DS dumping does not properly dump the data in the both Arm7 and Arm9 sections (as well as their DSi counterpart sections). Most of the data is there, but the important bits are not. Therefore it is a bad dump. So far only two groups have released good DSi dumps with all sections intact.

Also, can everybody who is requesting for a game to be dumped (99% of the posts in the last year or so of this topic), SHUT THE FUCK UP. This topic clearly explained not to do it, yet so many of you morons persist. You need to realise, that the actual amount of active dumpers, you could count them with almost one hand. They are paying for the games and doing it all themselves, by continually begging for somebody to BUY a game for you and dump it, you only make the dumpers not want to get it, because sure as all hell, YOU DO NOT DESERVE IT!

If you want a game so badly, go and buy it yourself. Nobody will buy a game just to waste their money and give it to a total stranger, would you do that for anyone? You are like grubby little greedy children, always wanting the next thing. Then when somebody provides you with it, you turn your backs and disrespect them by bitching at them and harassing them, is that how you should treat somebody who took their time and money to give you a game?

Mods, please lock this topic and end this nonsense once and for all. This topic stopped being updated 2-3 years ago and ever since, it's only been an opportunity for retards to rant why they don't have a certain game.

For an actual, comprehensive and up to date Undumped List, refer to No-Intro's Undumped Lists.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
twenty-eight said:
Actually the dumping of DSi carts is different, normal DS dumping does not properly dump the data in the both Arm7 and Arm9 sections (as well as their DSi counterpart sections). Most of the data is there, but the important bits are not. Therefore it is a bad dump. So far only two groups have released good DSi dumps with all sections intact.

Also, can everybody who is requesting for a game to be dumped (99% of the posts in the last year or so of this topic), SHUT THE FUCK UP. This topic clearly explained not to do it, yet so many of you morons persist. You need to realise, that the actual amount of active dumpers, you could count them with almost one hand. They are paying for the games and doing it all themselves, by continually begging for somebody to BUY a game for you and dump it, you only make the dumpers not want to get it, because sure as all hell, YOU DO NOT DESERVE IT!

If you want a game so badly, go and buy it yourself. Nobody will buy a game just to waste their money and give it to a total stranger, would you do that for anyone? You are like grubby little greedy children, always wanting the next thing. Then when somebody provides you with it, you turn your backs and disrespect them by bitching at them and harassing them, is that how you should treat somebody who took their time and money to give you a game?

Mods, please lock this topic and end this nonsense once and for all. This topic stopped being updated 2-3 years ago and ever since, it's only been an opportunity for retards to rant why they don't have a certain game.

For an actual, comprehensive and up to date Undumped List, refer to No-Intro's Undumped Lists.
Wow, one heck of a first post!! Not sure how much weight your post carries, coming form a first time poster (although I totally agree with your rant).
wink2.gif
BTW, when I stated dumping of DSi is no different, you weren't meant to take that literally. I was referring to the ACTUAL dumping of DSi enhanced games have been happening since their retail release begun (post I was responding to implied no DSi games can be dumped), not to the 'mechanics' of the dumping process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol