legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I can find no evidence that ROTR (Raid Over The River) is out.
Only a vauge refernce to a Q2 European release date on gamefaqs.
If you have proof please provide it.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Dutch: (10 Games)

Mijn Dierenpension: Huisdieren logeren graag bij jou - 02 February 2007
Dumped i see on the main page

Pokemon Diamond - 27 July 2007
1284 is the same version as sold in the BeNeLux (*) (Dutch cover, English game)
NTR-ADAP-HOL on the box / NTR-ADAP-EUR on the game card / NTR-ADAE-USA in NDSHeader.exe

Pokemon Pearl - 27 July 2007
1286 is the same version as sold in the BeNeLux (*) (Dutch cover, English game)
Same story as for Diamond.

From both version there will be NO dutch translation for Belgium/The Netherlands, so it both can be removed from this undumped list.)

(*) = (Belgium/The Netherlands/Luxembourg)(Espacially the Dutch speaking part of Belgium, Flanders)(Luxembourg is for the cheaper tax only, the sell French and Dutch versions there
tongue.gif
)

If there is no translation to Dutch we get in 96% of the cases the same games as sold in the UK 3,9999% a different Multi Language release (and 0,001% of that contains dutch as option) and in 0,0001% a Dutch only or Dutch/UK only translation (and mostly these are the most stupid games you can imagine).

I bet it the same story as Pokémon Diamond/Pearl for next games.

QUOTE(legendofphil @ Aug 7 2006, 06:58 PM)
Avatar: The Legend of Aang - 09 February 2006
Elite Beat Agents - 13 July 2007
Mystery Detective - 23 March 2007
Over the Hedge - 23 June 2006
Spider-Man 3 - 04 May 2007
Transformers : Autobots - 20 July 2007
Transformers: Decepticons - 20 July 2007

If somebody in Belgium/The Netherlands dumps them, it should crc check identical as the already released versions.
It says alot HOL/EUU/FHG/FAH/??? on the box but EUR or UKV on the gamecards

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
If somebody in Belgium/The Netherlands dumps them, it should crc check identical as the already released versions.
It says alot HOL/EUU/FHG/FAH/??? on the box but EUR or UKV on the gamecards

The most trust worthy place if you're looking at the carts themselves is on the back. The first 4 letters, plus the 6th character give the serial, plus the version.

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan

Dylaan

Trophies
XP
Country
Just wondering, I have an Australian Retail copy of Metroid Hunters... How can I tell what version it is? (I'm assuming Aussie games count as 'European' releases).

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No, as legendofphil said it's not out yet - it's been pushed back into oblivion. Some new info cropped up recently such as a name change to 'ROTR' (possibly due to name being similar to River Raid), and some new info on gameplay, oh and the Wii version may become a WiiWare title, but nothing on dates for either game. Shame really because I'm really looking forward to this one myself.

frown.gif

p.s Keep up the great work phil!
yaynds.gif

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know if anyone reported this one yet but...

I was just talking to a guy in IRC that needed help in Harvest Moon DS. Apparently his dog had gotten stuck under a toilet as the result of some sort of glitch. I looked into the matter and Wikipedia reports that there are apparently a shitload of glitches in the (U) v1.0 releasehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvest_Moon_DS#Glitcheshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvest_Moon_DS#Glitches, including the toilet pet glitch.

Wikipedia goes on to explain what exactly happened with the production of the game. Natsume first released the game in Japan, this original version contained a ton of glitches. They later however, began producing an updated version (Version 1.2, guess they updated twice?)http://advanscene.com/html/Releases/dbrelds.php?id=0105http://advanscene.com/html/Releases/dbrelds.php?id=0105 with all glitches removed. Natsume began to work on localizing the (U) version, but for some reason, they decided to localize the original glitched Japanese game (v1.0) and release it in the U.S.
wtf.gif
Not only did the U.S. version contain all the original glitches from the (J) version but, due to localization, had EVEN MORE glitches added...
wacko.gif
Anyways, the (E) version fixed most glitches (although some features were removed) and the (U) version was updated with a Version 1.1 release.

HOWEVER, the (U) Version 1.1 release has NOT been dumped!

That is all.
nyanya.gif

vhunter

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
http://www.gamespot.com/ds/action/raidover...iver/index.html

In gamespot it said that ROTR came out in Q2.

No, as legendofphil said it's not out yet - it's been pushed back into oblivion. Some new info cropped up recently such as a name change to 'ROTR' (possibly due to name being similar to River Raid), and some new info on gameplay, oh and the Wii version may become a WiiWare title, but nothing on dates for either game. Shame really because I'm really looking forward to this one myself.

frown.gif

p.s Keep up the great work phil!
yaynds.gif

Me too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/40XQ8L9wsCA?si=GzpPBaHQQLU0plt_ Neat