legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is my thread and I don't stand for offering ROMs to people (its against the rules).
If it were up to me I would hit you upside the head with the ban-hammer.
banxl1.jpg

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
From the rules:
QUOTE said:
Members may NOT ASK and MAY NOT PROVIDE LINKS for and to websites that provide ROMs for download.

You were offering to provide a link, which in my opinion is the same as posting the link publicly.

Pigwooly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if Chinkuru no Barūn Faito DS has been dumped? It's an updated multiplayer version of Balloon fight, with that awful Tingle character from Zelda. Still, I like balloon fight and multiplayer DS games. It was a Japan only Platinum Club game.

Ad_Enuff

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lop,

Someone has posted more info on the Harvest Moon DS fiasco of what sees to be the worst tested game in hand-held console history!

What is interesting is the fact someone has posted more information of a new possible dump to come....

Namely: ABCEN1J12 - This is Version 1.5. Even more glitches fixed.

Basically, there are four different versions.
ABCEN0J13 - This is Version 1.0. It is glitchy and bad.
ABCEN0J22 - This is Version 1.05. Some of the glitches were fixed, but not all.
ABCEN1J09 - This is Version 1.1. Some more glitches fixed.
ABCEN1J12 - This is Version 1.5. Even more glitches fixed.

Are you or anyone in the scene able to confirm this? and if found to be true, add to your front page?

Thanks!

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh! I know of something semi-related. The Japanese versions of Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl were overdumped. Their scene release was 1gbit, when it's actually a 512mbit game. This wasn't discovered until the English dumps came out being the correct size.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh! I know of something semi-related. The Japanese versions of Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl were overdumped. Their scene release was 1gbit, when it's actually a 512mbit game. This wasn't discovered until the English dumps came out being the correct size.
Lol, I discovered it before. It trimmed to less then 512 mbit.

Btw, are the overdumps nuked or something?

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Okay, I've added v1.05 and v1.5 for Harvest Moon (J), could possibly be more versions for different regions.

I've re-added pocket monsters, I had them on ages ago, but no one said anything more about it, they are back on till someone says otherwise.

EDIT: Other updates coming over the next day or so.

4ppleseed

Trophies
XP
Country
I saw Super Fruit Fall in my local HMV today. I guess that's the same as the 'Fruit Fall' on the list right?

How easy is it for me to just go buy it, dump it and give it to the right people to distribute?

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I saw Super Fruit Fall in my local HMV today. I guess that's the same as the 'Fruit Fall' on the list right?

How easy is it for me to just go buy it, dump it and give it to the right people to distribute?
Quite easy. You need a Slot-1 or Slot-2 cart though. A EZ 3in1 will help to.

Go here, scroll down a bit, download the right NDS Backup tool and you can dump your rom!

With a Slot-1 cart you need to upload it to your PC (on which you set up a FTP server), with a Slot-2 cart it's even easier: just start the tool with the game in Slot-1 and you can dump it to the Slot-2 cart and with a Slot-1 cart and a EZ 3in1 you can start the tool using your Slot-1 cart and dump the game in pieces to your Slot-1 cart (start tool, eject Slot-1 cart, insert DS game, let the 3in1 dump, remove the game, insert Slot-1 cart, let it write the file, insert game again and so on until the game is fully dumped).

I hope I helped you
smile.gif

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have never heard of it and upon doing some research it appears to have be released on the 7th September. I don't know if this is France only or if it is available anywhere else in Europe.

Do you have any links for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...