Uncharted 3: World of Deceit Listed on Amazon.fr

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Terminator02, Oct 24, 2010.

1. Terminator02
    OP

Terminator02 ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ

Apr 10, 2010
    United States
    Somewhere near monkat
    [​IMG]
    It would appear that Amazon has once again ousted a game. This time it's Uncharted 3: World of Deceit on Amazon France. We have used the magic of the web to translate the site to English so you don't have to. Is this really Uncharted 3? Only time will tell. However, the name is compelling. I guess the betrayal of "Among Thieves" wasn't enough. It's safe to say we are all chomping at the bit for more info. Stay tuned to Hooked Gamers for details by signing up for our newsletter.

Update: Did Amazon lie? Quite possibly. This info comes from Kevin Butler, no not THE Kevin Butler. Just a guy who thinks he is Kevin Butler. See here

If you ask me this all seems too coincidental. Why would Amazon post a game with the same name and design of this mans art? It could be very simple, but it could also be much more complex. Let's hope for the latter of the two, because that means an Uncharted 3 announcement is coming soon.

Update #2:

Playstation Lifestyle has uncovered that the artist, Albert Ng, does work for a company that has been employed by Sony Computer Entertainment. Quite a coincidence, eh?

Albert Ng has replied to Hooked Gamers and what he has said can be seen here.[/p]
    Albert Ng's reply
    [​IMG] Source (Hooked Gamers)

2. shaunj66

shaunj66 Administrator

Administrator
    Oct 24, 2002
    United Kingdom
    South England
    I fucking love Uncharted. Can not wait for #3.

3. Scott-105

Scott-105 Bow to me. Please?

Aug 23, 2009
    Canada
    Ontario, Canada
    Hopefully it's real. Would be awesome.

4. Goli

Goli RPG

Jul 16, 2008
    Cote d'Ivoire
  5. tehnoobshow

tehnoobshow GBAtemp Fan

Sep 23, 2010
    The Space Time Continum
    Yes I am a big fan of the Uncharted series.....this is really awesome.

6. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    i'll admit i fucking love shaun for fucking loving uncharted, and i also fucking LOVED both the uncharted games. such a great series with fun puzzles, pretty graphics, good characters, and some really LOL moments. i hope this is real!

i'm also hoping for a saints row 3 or a port of saints row to ps3. =)

@Goli: the source is where "you" found the news, not where the news might have originated from. its impossible to figure out who posted something first on the internet, and we have been trolled by other news sites before saying "they were first." i'm happy if someone posts a source at all because a large percentage of the user submitted news doesn't have it.

-another world

7. Feels Good Man

Feels Good Man GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Apr 15, 2007
    Canada
  8. Terminator02
    OP

Terminator02 ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ

Apr 10, 2010
    United States
    Somewhere near monkat
  9. Lumstar

Lumstar Princess

Mar 6, 2006
    United States
    Darling
    MAYBE. I did keep my word that I would not buy Uncharted 2.

However because I did specify 2, it doesn't apply to Uncharted 3. They could surprise me big time! [​IMG]

10. gifi4

gifi4 How am I a 'New Member'?

Apr 21, 2010
    Melbourne
    Hmm, even if this game costs over $100 (pretty sure it will) I'll be getting it, just like cod black ops, no matter the price I got it (when it comes out, of course =D)

11. regnad

regnad Button Masher

May 19, 2008