Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
l_bnro8t_large.jpg
It would appear that Amazon has once again ousted a game. This time it's Uncharted 3: World of Deceit on Amazon France. We have used the magic of the web to translate the site to English so you don't have to. Is this really Uncharted 3? Only time will tell. However, the name is compelling. I guess the betrayal of "Among Thieves" wasn't enough. It's safe to say we are all chomping at the bit for more info. Stay tuned to Hooked Gamers for details by signing up for our newsletter.

Update: Did Amazon lie? Quite possibly. This info comes from Kevin Butler, no not THE Kevin Butler. Just a guy who thinks he is Kevin Butler. See here

If you ask me this all seems too coincidental. Why would Amazon post a game with the same name and design of this mans art? It could be very simple, but it could also be much more complex. Let's hope for the latter of the two, because that means an Uncharted 3 announcement is coming soon.

Update #2:

Playstation Lifestyle has uncovered that the artist, Albert Ng, does work for a company that has been employed by Sony Computer Entertainment. Quite a coincidence, eh?

Albert Ng has replied to Hooked Gamers and what he has said can be seen here.[/p]
QUOTE(Albert Ng (in an e-mail to Hooked Gamers)) said:
I'm sorry to say, but the artwork referenced in the article that is mine isn't for the new Uncharted 3 game, but was for an architecture class I took earlier this year. For the assignment, I was asked to take an existing Intellectual Property and come up with new levels for it, so I had decided to try my hand at Uncharted since it was the game of the year and wanted to work for Naughty Dog. I had clearly stated that in a caption on the bottom of my post to hopefully clarify things for viewers, but I guess it was looked over by amazon france. With that said, all the work on my blog site was created by me and it has no affiliation with the Uncharted team or Naughty Dog and their projects whatsoever. I apologize for the impression and mix up it has given. Thanks.

- Albert
QUOTE(Update: Albert Ng has added)As for my work for Tyler West Studio, i've worked as a contracted concept artist for him on various projects which I can't reveal because of a non disclosure agreement, but I can fully confirm to you that I didn't not by any means work for the Uncharted series.
icon11.gif
Source (Hooked Gamers)

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
shaunj66 said:
I fucking love Uncharted. Can not wait for #3.

i'll admit i fucking love shaun for fucking loving uncharted, and i also fucking LOVED both the uncharted games. such a great series with fun puzzles, pretty graphics, good characters, and some really LOL moments. i hope this is real!

i'm also hoping for a saints row 3 or a port of saints row to ps3. =)

@Goli: the source is where "you" found the news, not where the news might have originated from. its impossible to figure out who posted something first on the internet, and we have been trolled by other news sites before saying "they were first." i'm happy if someone posts a source at all because a large percentage of the user submitted news doesn't have it.

-another world

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm, even if this game costs over $100 (pretty sure it will) I'll be getting it, just like cod black ops, no matter the price I got it (when it comes out, of course =D)

QUOTE(http://albeeng.blogspot.com/search/label/uncharted%203) said:
*NOTICE* I hope to clarify some recent misunderstandings that this work here was and is presumed to be concept work done for the new upcoming Uncharted 3 property for Naughty Dog and Sony, but as stated on the bottom of the post several months ago, this was a project done for an architecture class and has no affiliation with Naughty Dog and their Uncharted series. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night