Hi! I got my very first flashcart ever, but I accidently bricked it after like 5minutes of usage. Is it possible to somehow unbrick this mysterious cart? (considering that I can't have another flashcart) Here are some images: Warning! Huge resolution and bad quality images! Warning: Spoilers inside! There's this written on the chips, in order, from the bigger to the smaller: - PD910B 1251 (?) - winbond 25Q168VSIG 1236 - 564RK (some logo) K30 Also, there's the text "Z2" written just above the sdcard slot, and there's a "1" on the front cover's back, and a downwards-pointing number "4" on the back cover's back. And if you missed it, there's "SDHC" printed just above the pins. And this is the original folder structure: http://puu.sh/kMD7d/8c0d3b574c.zip Warning: Spoilers inside! Code: | _DS_MENU.dat | \---__rpg | backlight.ini | engi.ne2 | extinfo.dat | globalsettings.ini | infolib.dat | lastsave.ini | r4_sd.dldi | savesize.bin | sqpth.bin | TTMENU.SYS | +---cheats | usrcheat.dat | +---fonts | liberation.pcf | ugulim12.pcf | wenquanyi_9pt.pcf | +---icons +---language | +---Czech | | language.txt | | | +---Deutsch | | language.txt | | | +---English | | language.txt | | | +---Espanol | | language.txt | | | +---Français | | language.txt | | | +---Italiano | | language.txt | | | +---Magyar | | language.txt | | | +---Nederlands | | language.txt | | | +---Portugues | | language.txt | | | +---Român | | language.txt | | | +---Svenska | | language.txt | | | +---??????? (RU) | | language.txt | | | +---??? (JP) | | language.txt | | | +---???? (CN) | | language.txt | | | +---???? (ZH) | | language.txt | | | \---??? (KO) | language.txt | \---ui +---gbatemp | | brightness.bmp | | btn2.bmp | | btn3.bmp | | btn4.bmp | | card_icon_blue.bmp | | custom.ini | | folder_up.bmp | | gbaframe.bmp | | lower_screen.bmp | | menu_bg.bmp | | progress_bar.bmp | | progress_wnd.bmp | | spin_btn_left.bmp | | spin_btn_right.bmp | | Thumbs.db | | title_bg.bmp | | title_left.bmp | | title_right.bmp | | uisettings.ini | | upper_screen.bmp | | | \---calendar | clock_colon.bmp | clock_numbers.bmp | day_numbers.bmp | Thumbs.db | year_numbers.bmp | \---zelda | brightness.bmp | btn2.bmp | btn3.bmp | btn4.bmp | card_icon_blue.bmp | custom.ini | folder_up.bmp | lower_screen.bmp | menu_bg.bmp | progress_bar.bmp | progress_wnd.bmp | spin_btn_left.bmp | spin_btn_right.bmp | title_bg.bmp | title_left.bmp | title_right.bmp | uisettings.ini | upper_screen.bmp | \---calendar clock_colon.bmp clock_numbers.bmp day_numbers.bmp year_numbers.bmp I think/know that it's bricked, because after the bricking happened, i didn't take the cart out, and it wasn't showing up. I also tried it on my DSLite, so I can confirm that it is bricked. I also have SudokuHax, so I can run small .nds files if there's a way to reflash this mysterious flashcart.