Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I believe sudokuhax doesn't have access to the cartridge slot.

Ye, now I agree. So sad :( And I'll prove it by running a cartridge save dumper .nds

Edit: ye, it can't even open the .ini file :cry: :gun::nds:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You can buy this one. Costs 10 dollars (~8.5 euros), free shipping. Takes time to deliver (~3 weeks) but still worth it.

Hmm... do you have this type of flashcart? If yes, then have you tried Donwload Play with it? Because it would be great if this would support Download Play, because I wanna to play with my cousin while one the train going to school.

Last edited by Sono,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Ye, now I agree. So sad :( And I'll prove it by running a cartridge save dumper .nds

Edit: ye, it can't even open the .ini file :cry: :gun::nds:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hmm... do you have this type of flashcart? If yes, then have you tried Donwload Play with it? Because it would be great if this would support Download Play, because I wanna to play with my cousin while one the train going to school.
I think every flashcart you buy nowadays has download play support.
Also, for that price, you can get this instead: http://www.eachmall.com/goods-5651-5651.html
It's a much better cart.
You also get a $8 discount code upon signing up to eachmall. I don't know if it can be applied to orders that cheap though (most likely not)

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I think every flashcart you buy nowadays has download play support.
Also, for that price, you can get this instead: http://www.eachmall.com/goods-5651-5651.html
It's a much better cart.
You also get a $8 discount code upon signing up to eachmall. I don't know if it can be applied to orders that cheap though (most likely not)

Thanks, but I can't even view the page without registering D: Also, what cart is that? Anyways, I'll try to unbrick this cart with the new once I get it.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Thanks, but I can't even view the page without registering D: Also, what cart is that? Anyways, I'll try to unbrick this cart with the new once I get it.
Strange. I'm not logged in and I'm seeing it just fine.
It's a r4ids.cn R4i Gold. Cheapest price I've seen for it, most sites sell it for ~$15.
nds-card is not a particularly cheap website.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls