Hacking Question Unable to uninstall AutoRCM

linga

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
When I uninstalled AutoACM using bricmmi, it happened this error.
1.jpg

rajkosto

Trophies
XP
Country
Send me a dump of your boot0 via PM, seems you messed something up bad.
(also why blur out the pubkey sha256 ? its the same on all retail units.)

rajkosto

Trophies
XP
Country
2018-06-30_08-45-32_VWqU5hfNi.png
what the hell did you restore to BOOT0 or tried to partition it ? Restore your backup, or at least a ChoiDujour generated BOOT0.bin for the firmware this is supposed to match (since your keyblobs seem ok after the BCTs)

Reactions: daxtsu

linga

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
what the hell did you restore to BOOT0 or tried to partition it ? Restore your backup, or at least a ChoiDujour generated BOOT0.bin for the firmware this is supposed to match (since your keyblobs seem ok after the BCTs)
I tried to use the memloader to load the BOOT0 partition for recovery but my computer does not seem to recognize it.

Last edited by linga,

linga

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I think it may be that the recovery caused by accidentally bumping the USB data cable when I was recovering BOOT0 was incomplete?

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ok, BOOT0 that seems to be formatted cannot be recognized?
Told you what to do up there. Rewrite your backup of BOOT0, or using ChoiDujour BOOT0.

Really sounds like you don't know what you're doing though. What did you use to write to this partition to mess it up? briccmii isn't going to try to format or partition anything which rajkosto's screenshot of your BOOT0 seems to imply.

Last edited by EclipseSin,

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Told you what to do up there. Rewrite your backup of BOOT0, or using ChoiDujour BOOT0.

Really sounds like you don't know what you're doing though. What did you use to write to this partition to mess it up? briccmii isn't going to try to format or partition anything which rajkosto's screenshot of your BOOT0 seems to imply.
Are you saying you don't believe he only "bumped" the usb cable to cause it ??

linga

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China

I don't know, I haven't done any formatting operations myself, I don't know why it has such a problem.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Are you saying you don't believe he only "bumped" the usb cable to cause it ??
Yes, I did not partition or format. I think this is the most likely.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know, I haven't done any formatting operations myself, I don't know why it has such a problem.
Well, you'll need to find a way to write to your nand and replace boot0 with your backup (hopefully you made one). I don't know what other people use to write as I use hardware.

Not sure how to make a boot0 with ChoiDujour, know it turns updates into installable files though. Guessing there is a package youll need to run through it then modify with your data. @rajkosto or someone else would have to help you with that.

Edit: Moving a USB cable isn't going to write that shit.

linga

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Well, you'll need to find a way to write to your nand and replace boot0 with your backup (hopefully you made one). I don't know what other people use to write as I use hardware.

Not sure how to make a boot0 with ChoiDujour, know it turns updates into installable files though. Guessing there is a package youll need to run through it then modify with your data. @rajkosto or someone else would have to help you with that.

Edit: Moving a USB cable isn't going to write that shit.
Yes, I did a full backup.

rajkosto

Trophies
XP
Country
memloader ums_boot0.ini doesnt work ?
restore backup with hex workshop open physical disk option after the disk shows up when you do that

Last edited by rajkosto,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: i am sad ugh