Hacking Unable to turn NS on after it losing charge overnight

billybeezer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, full story is a bit more complex then title suggests.
I accidentally tapped «Update Software» under one of my games. After that I again managed to accidentally tap on confirmation. Yes, i’m a moron. So, after that system wasn’t allowing me to cancel it, few seconds later it forcefully restarted my system. After it it was crashing right after welcome to atmosphere fusee bla-bla.

I’ve already swapped all files on updated. Hekatu is 5.01, Atm is launching. Unfortunately, I have done it on the next day, NS appeared to be active overnight, whilst blackscreen, and it lost all of its charge and apparently gone into some block mode, when you need to hold power button for 30 seconds to turn system on. Problem now is that the Switch Os itself gives me blackscreen after Atmo launching and loading. At first it was showing me, that console is charging. I’ve tried it to turn on from different percentages, looking through Hekatu. Nothing. It was showing me switch charging, then black screen. I have read about block, that Switch can have it, if it is down to 0%. Then you should held Power button for 30 seconds to unlock it. I’ve tried it. Now it’s all the same, but i got screen black screen immediately after launching Atmo, no more switch os showing me its charging before shutting down. Hekatu and Atmosphere launches just fine. Afterwards it’s blackscreen.

enderer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you have autoRCM enabled?
if that's the case, it has to be booted to charge. just charge it for like 20 min, boot it into pretty much anything, and immediately place it on the charger.

Paulsar99

Trophies
XP
Country
Togo
Did you got your exfat update from choidujour? Then most likely it's gone now if you updated officially and your switch can't read from your sd card thus atmos not booting. Also did you use the latest atmos?

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
With Autorcm enabled, you will get a blackscreen on a 'cold' boot unless you have your payload injector ready.
One simple way to check this is to use the lockpick rcm payload and see if it shows up when you boot with the volume button.

Not sure if it is related but I had to update Atmosphere as well after a system update (8.0,1 -> 8.1).
Somehow the previous version didn't like firmware v8.1 and also crashed after the Atmosphere logo.
I also noticed that the fusee welcome message is not shown anymore with the latest fusee primary payload.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Cool. I got Prime