Hacking Unable to run bannerbomb

TrueBlueMax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
G0dLiKe said:
And here is the "user error" you have to go to datamanagement, channels, sd card and when the Wii tells you that there is no card inserted you have to put the SD card in. Profit.

Just curious, but when you're on 4.2 the instructions for the V2 bannerbomb say to just click on the SD icon on the home page. The SD should already be in the slot on power up. I just modded a few days ago from 4.1, upgraded to 4.2 and then used the V2 bannerbomb like that and it worked. By any chance have you tried this?

lezperez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@truebluemax tried
card in
card out
card in before switch on
card out at switch on but in before clicking sd icon

@linuxares all kingston 2gb

TrueBlueMax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a problem with bannerbomb on 4.2 the first time I used it because I had a DDR game pad plugged into the Wii. Have you got any GC plugged in?

lezperez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
TrueBlueMax said:
I had a problem with bannerbomb on 4.2 the first time I used it because I had a DDR game pad plugged into the Wii. Have you got any GC plugged in?

No nothing plugged in at all. @linuxares just found a sandisk 2gb still nothing!

lezperez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well ive tried copying some save games to all the sd cards i got and it doesnt work! So guess the sd slot is faulty he only bought the wii a couple of weeks ago so it'll still be under warranty. And theres me thinking i'd found an unhackable wii
laugh.gif

Ps: Thx for all the help guys!

Retrievil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just to throw this out there ... with the new bannerbomb you don't go into the system menu. You just click on the SD card icon on the main menu and it comes up.

Just did simplistic 4.2 on a virgin Wii and that screwed me up for a few minutes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: No make a patty cake :blink: