xiaohei

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Hello,

My 2 little poop stains somehoow formatted my psvita's, one is on enso and the other is vanilla. I amtrying to set it up so they can play every now and then, but I am unable to use it with qca since I am unable to log into psn on vita. Not sure why. I also tried creating a new account and that failed with unable to reach the server. Is it all over for my vitas? Is there someway to activate content manager assistant without logging into PlayStation network? I would greatly appreciate the assistance.

Reactions: tarco

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can't use qcma or cma without an account id. the cma id itself is the little Endian of the account id, so it's byte reversed the cma id to account id. it's located in the system.dreg as well. I once changed that to all 0s, which would be no account id, and it worked, but it forced a format on me. I think the id.dat is tied to it, because that has your account id in it. I think that's what caused the problem.

xiaohei

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I figured it out. Thanks for replying. Upgraded to the latest then hencore install, then downgraded.

SonsofOcelot

Shalashaska
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello, can you describe the full process. I am going trough the same problem.
Are you on the latest firmware, 3.73? If not then you won't be able to register a PSN account, and therefore not be able to use qcma or content manager or anything else needed to modify your Vita.

The guide at this link is what you need to follow: https://vita.Hacks.Guide

tarco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Are you on the latest firmware, 3.73? If not then you won't be able to register a PSN account, and therefore not be able to use qcma or content manager or anything else needed to modify your Vita.

The guide at this link is what you need to follow:
Yes I am on the latest firmware version, but keep getting different error codes when trying to login

SonsofOcelot

Shalashaska
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes I am on the latest firmware version, but keep getting different error codes when trying to login
Examples?

@godreborn Another user is having an issue making or using their account as well in another thread with code np-2244-2. This code was frequent in the European region back in November and wasn't letting users in that region connect to PSN. Possible it could be a similar issue and these two users issues could be related...

tarco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Examples?

@godreborn Another user is having an issue making or using their account as well in another thread with code np-2244-2. This code was frequent in the European region back in November and wasn't letting users in that region connect to PSN. Possible it could be a similar issue and these two users issues could be related...
OK, but is still possible to login to PSN from a PSVita

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la